• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FUUFNF

6th Place in the West!

Rate this topic

Well with Colorado losing in regulation today we are legitimately ahead of them in the standings (ie more points, same games played). We are also one point behind the Preds with a game in hand, as well as another game against them. That puts 6th place in their grasp without having to rely on other teams losing.

Guest mindfly

If the Wings make it I wonder how they'll respond to not having home ice advantage. It might be a really good thing as it could really help them focus on playing hockey and nothing else.

Starting the first two games in a series away from home is tough especially against team's that are very good at home, chicago, canucks etc

I'm hoping we get San Jose first. Historically we play well against them and we all know their own history in the playoffs.

sidenote... I was just thinking about how great we have been doing post olympics (due partly I'm sure to the rest and healing our team got). It's funny but at the beginning of the season we were cursing the olympics for turning the reg season into a grind. We also figured Sweden would be making a deep run possibly tiring out our stars... what I'm trying to say here is that the olympics were a blessing in disguise.