• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Broken 16

Kenny calling Crosby "Cindy"?

Rate this topic

I irony here is that you guys take this way more seriously than the people you are complaining about. You are the one turning it in to a Sidney Crosby thread. It's very clearly a thread about Ken Daniels. Don't look down on everyone else just because you can't separate the two.

"Yea... another Crosby thread... sorry"

;)

Edited by Doc Holliday

"Yea... another Crosby thread... sorry"

;)

Hehe... I know right. It was meant to be a preemptive apology for indirectly bringing up Crosby. Could have worded it better.

I personally think Daniels slipped and they were both getting a good yuck out of it. It was really funny to watch.

Guest screwdahawks

I dont generally agree with you Carman, but... In this case you are 100% right, I hate Crosby, and I show this hate by not starting useless topics about him. These topics prove Bettman is right, and that is sickening. His theory is 'love him or hate him, the point is to get people talking about him' well, its working.

As for the substance of the topic, welcome to 2005 Philly, cant we find something more constructive to make fun of him about? Maybe him living in Mario's basement? Please?

Ya think Mario sneaks down there after his wife goes to sleep?:yowza:

I'm wondering if the same Wing's fans that complain about Crosby's attention will ever realize they are the ones bringing him up...

Why are you even on a Red Wing's fansite partner?

The Pittsburgh boards are elsewhere.

Howdy,

first post here but a lifelong Wings fan.

It was a funny slip up, and that's the extent of it. I don't understand why everyone responds to crosby posts if they hate the guy so much?

Personally, I don't hate crosby, but I hate what the NHL/bettman has made him into. Everyone here would've blew it in their underoos if we would have drafted crosby.

I digress, having lived in a few different NHL team cities (There's only 1 Hockey Town), Ken and Mick are the best.

Anyways, Go Wings!

It was mentioned in the GDT but I'm convinced that Ken Daniels referred to Sidney Crosby as "Cindy Crosby" in the post-game. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that Ken and Mickey were holding back giggles after he said it. Maybe it was a legitimate accident, but I'm convinced he said it. Either way... awesome stuff.

Meh. He's pretty far down the Red Wings food chain-- he can make slips of the tongue all he wants. I'd be more impressed if Kenny Holland said it.

I recorded the game, and I just went and checked and I hear "Cindy" too. I would upload it to youtube but its on a VHS, I have the stuff to put it on my computer, but my mic jack on here doesnt work....so there would be no sound...and therefore no help haha

I call him that all the time.

Are people just now realizing that his name can be said like that without anyone picking it up?

yes yes i am... i have thought of a lot of names like crosbitch and crysby but cindy... i love it!

I'm wondering if the same Wing's fans that complain about Crosby's attention will ever realize they are the ones bringing him up...

Thats funny I thought a player from Islanders got a suspension for saying something about the golden child

Thanks for the laugh.

Didn't know it was 2002.

That's not even fair to Lidstrom...

lol Right, because you have to stretch back to 2002 to think of when Lidstrom was arguably the best player in the league? How about 2007? Because he was then. Keep trolling it up, though, because you're the only one here who honestly thinks Crosby is better than Ovechkin. Even Crosby knows Ovi is better.