• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Broken 16

Kenny calling Crosby "Cindy"?

Rate this topic

It was mentioned in the GDT but I'm convinced that Ken Daniels referred to Sidney Crosby as "Cindy Crosby" in the post-game. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that Ken and Mickey were holding back giggles after he said it. Maybe it was a legitimate accident, but I'm convinced he said it. Either way... awesome stuff.

Edited by Broken 16

Its funny, because a few games ago I was watching the game (maybe against Pitt, can't remember), and I thought I heard either Ken or Mick say Cindy Crosby... I thought "no way, I must have heard that wrong"... So i don't know now after you tell this story

Need youtube!

Seriously. They were talking about Jimmy and how big it was for him to go after Crosby like that. After Ken said "Cindy", they sent it back to the CallSam Studios and were holding back the giggles as they sent it back to Trev. That's how I saw it anyway.

:lol: I thought he said that too but I wasn't positive at the time. That's hilarious.

Of course, he did sound like he had a cold. Maybe it was accidental. Either way it's still funny.

Right. Not to mention that it's really easy to slip and say "Cindy" even when you don't intend to. But as soon as he said it I turned to my girlfriend and said "Oh my God... did he just say Cindy?". Lol.

I'm wondering if the same Wing's fans that complain about Crosby's attention will ever realize they are the ones bringing him up...

I don't generally complain about Crosby threads. Maybe do some research before you try and derail another thread... maybe?

Of course, I don't have to explain that this thread is about Ken Daniels and NOT Sidney Crosby, no matter how badly you want it to be.

Edited by Broken 16

I don't generally complain about Crosby threads. Maybe do some research before you try and derail another thread... maybe?

Didn't realize I was only referring to the original poster and not the other 10 people replying in the thread.

Anyways I'm not going to talk about Crosby because it gets me in trouble.

Have fun making jokes about an NHL superstar that 11 year olds would laugh at.

Didn't realize I was only referring to the original poster and not the other 10 people replying in the thread.

Anyways I'm not going to talk about Crosby because it gets me in trouble.

Have fun making jokes about an NHL superstar that 11 year olds would laugh at.

Only one acting like an 11yr old here is you, bro. Sorry.

Hehe an announcer called a player a girl's name hehehehehehe

Unbelievable... all the trolls on this site and you are the only person I've ever considered blocking. You're fanaticism is that powerful. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or creeped out.

Seriously, if you can't take 2 minutes to appreciate a funny occurance, I don't know what to tell you.

Sorry, I just don't see the big deal about this.

Now a funny occurrence was the Patrick Eaves blooper. Now that's funny stuff.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there, ignore it if you want.

Sorry, I didn't realize that we were supposed to ignore funny occurances involving Crosby and look for other funny stuff to fixate on. I must have missed the memo.

Hehe a player fell down when he was skating hehehehehehe

dude...now i will have to agree with you there...i was rolling on that one. man he was so red faced. hahahahaha

I'm wondering if the same Wing's fans that complain about Crosby's attention will ever realize they are the ones bringing him up...

I dont generally agree with you Carman, but... In this case you are 100% right, I hate Crosby, and I show this hate by not starting useless topics about him. These topics prove Bettman is right, and that is sickening. His theory is 'love him or hate him, the point is to get people talking about him' well, its working.

As for the substance of the topic, welcome to 2005 Philly, cant we find something more constructive to make fun of him about? Maybe him living in Mario's basement? Please?

You do realize you have his name under your av, right? Every post you make kinda brings him up, as this *is* a Wings site.

Maybe him living in Mario's basement? Please?

:lol:

I didn't hear it, but frankly, I find it a touch unprofessional of Kenny. While I don't expect the announcer or color guy for a certain team to be unbiased, I'd prefer them to not resort to 5th grade namecalling. That's a job for the fans.

I dont generally agree with you Carman, but... In this case you are 100% right, I hate Crosby, and I show this hate by not starting useless topics about him. These topics prove Bettman is right, and that is sickening. His theory is 'love him or hate him, the point is to get people talking about him' well, its working.

As for the substance of the topic, welcome to 2005 Philly, cant we find something more constructive to make fun of him about? Maybe him living in Mario's basement? Please?

I irony here is that you guys take this way more seriously than the people you are complaining about. You are the one turning it in to a Sidney Crosby thread. It's very clearly a thread about Ken Daniels. Don't look down on everyone else just because you can't separate the two.

You do realize you have his name under your av, right? Every post you make kinda brings him up, as this *is* a Wings site.

I have it there in jest to be honest.

I don't start the threads on him either.

Also my posts aren't all about him /points to the goalie threads.

:lol:

I didn't hear it, but frankly, I find it a touch unprofessional of Kenny. While I don't expect the announcer or color guy for a certain team to be unbiased, I'd prefer them to not resort to 5th grade namecalling. That's a job for the fans.

Hey he probably feels the same way most of us feel about Cindy. He probably calls him that all the time off camera and was thinking it and it just slipped out for crying out loud. Other than that I think it's hilarious if that's what he did.