• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

Out of Freudian slips can come honesty. Subconscious honesty, perhaps, but honesty nonetheless.
Posted Image

#62 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

Then you don't watch the Penguin's much no offense. Saying Malkin is better than Crosby is laughable to any Penguin's fan. He's so inconsistent, Crosby gives 100% all the time whether you hate him or not.

And saying his defensive game is average is exactly what I'm talking about here. He's no where near a Kesler/Datsyuk, but he is a tier below he's much better than you give him credit for.

Woh woh... He still isn't up to the second tier defensive elites.

Regardless, we know where we stand on this. I challenge you to a lolcat fight.

Posted Image
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#63 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:08 AM

Then you don't watch the Penguin's much no offense. Saying Malkin is better than Crosby is laughable to any Penguin's fan. He's so inconsistent, Crosby gives 100% all the time whether you hate him or not.

And saying his defensive game is average is exactly what I'm talking about here. He's no where near a Kesler/Datsyuk, but he is a tier below he's much better than you give him credit for.

Plus he's real classy. No ass-punchin or end-of-game-crosscheck/sucker-punch-to-the-back-of-the-head ***** moves. Nosirree. Nothin but class for Cindy.

Exceptional skills = yep.
Asshat-duochenozzle = yep.

His behavior makes it too easy to poke fun at him. He's a little ***** that needs to grow up so he can gain a little respect.
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#64 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Woh woh... He still isn't up to the second tier defensive elites.

Regardless, we know where we stand on this. I challenge you to a lolcat fight.

Posted Image

Fair enough.

Astronaut kitty deployed.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/wnCbL.jpg[/IMG]

#65 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

Fair enough.

Astronaut kitty deployed.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/wnCbL.jpg[/IMG]

Posted Image

crap! Someone at work is interrupting my LGW time. :angry: Be back later tonight. Hopefully we won't see this guy in the meantime:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#66 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

Posted Image

crap! Someone at work is interrupting my LGW time. :angry: Be back later tonight. Hopefully we won't see this guy in the meantime:

Posted Image

Have a good day man.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/4HK47.jpg[/IMG]

#67 redwingcapt

redwingcapt

redwingcapt

• PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

There is more arguing between us wings fans than the talk between detroit and pittsburgh fans. put af****** tampon in people. seriously.... you all aref****** retarded...
To whom much is given, much is expected

#68 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

There is more arguing between us wings fans than the talk between detroit and pittsburgh fans. put af****** tampon in people. seriously.... you all aref****** retarded...

Posted Image

Ok I'm done.

#69 T.OWingsFan

T.OWingsFan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

Thanks for the laugh.

Didn't know it was 2002.

That's not even fair to Lidstrom...

Go away. Seriously, just go away.

#70 REDWINGSFTW

REDWINGSFTW

Rookie

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

LMAO, Franzen is better than Crosby. Yes Crosby has talent, but he is not the best in the league(granted this year he has started to really develop).

Haters will be haters, but fact is crosby is a beast, and better than any of are players. His shot is becoming more deadly then it ever was, he can pass, he can shoot, right now i say ovechkin is better, but hell thats not going to stand in 2-3 years, crosby will be the best in the league. You guys question a 22 year olds behaviour on the ice and are looking at his behaviour when he came in the NHL at 18 years old. How else is a 18-22 year old gonna react when hes getting bullied by much stronger players for his first 2 years in the NHL. Last year and this year he really is out muscling many of them.

Hes not in there to get in a fight, hes no jarome iglina who has no problems getting into a fight, but i gurantee all the ''soft'' labels hes getting is really getting to his head when he does those immature thing.

Malkin is right there with Crosby most of the time with playing good, but Crosby is the leader, watch a penguins game you see Crosby talking on the bench and Malkin listening. Crosby is the engine that makes pittsburgh run.

#71 HelmerFan

HelmerFan

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:52 PM

Thanks for the laugh.

Didn't know it was 2002.

That's not even fair to Lidstrom...

Ha! I can say the same to you, i've been reading these forums or a long while now, just created an account.

Keep on Cindys jock, maybe someday you'll get to smell it.

#72 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,307 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

Cindy, Sandy, Candy.... He is a great player, yet a bad attitude and has a lot go growing up to do.
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#73 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Go away. Seriously, just go away.

I need to go away because I think the league's current goal scoring leader and a perennial 100 point forward isn't better than a 40 year old defenseman(No disrespect to Lidstrom at all, I'd certainly take him in his prime over anyone in the league for the record)?

No offense, but I'm going to need an explanation here...

#74 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

Have a good day man.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/4HK47.jpg[/IMG]

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#75 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

I need to go away because I think the league's current goal scoring leader and a perennial 100 point forward isn't better than a 40 year old defenseman(No disrespect to Lidstrom at all, I'd certainly take him in his prime over anyone in the league for the record)?

No offense, but I'm going to need an explanation here...

Nice disclaimer. I seriously doubt any unbiased hockey fan would take Lid's current game over Crosby's, but as it has been said over and over, Ovie is the game's best player, and if he was Canadian and looked like a member of the cast of Goonies, he'd be the face of the league, not Cindy. Fact is, in the history of the game, many put Lids on the all time first defense pairing. Crosby will never be all time first anything. When you're not even the best of your generation, all time greatness is elusive. Ask Yzerman.

#76 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

Nice disclaimer. I seriously doubt any unbiased hockey fan would take Lid's current game over Crosby's, but as it has been said over and over, Ovie is the game's best player, and if he was Canadian and looked like a member of the cast of Goonies, he'd be the face of the league, not Cindy. Fact is, in the history of the game, many put Lids on the all time first defense pairing. Crosby will never be all time first anything. When you're not even the best of your generation, all time greatness is elusive. Ask Yzerman.

It's a little early in both their careers to say who will go down best in their generation isn't it?

They play two completely different styles as well, very hard to compare.

(I think Yzerman will be happy with all the cups then the individual recognition by the way.)

#77 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

It's a little early in both their careers to say who will go down best in their generation isn't it?

They play two completely different styles as well, very hard to compare.

(I think Yzerman will be happy with all the cups then the individual recognition by the way.)

At this point in their careers, the overall consensus is that Ovie is the better player. Any predictions about future accomplishments are merely speculation. I've always found it amusing that the only people who think Crosby is the better player are North American. I'm sure there are a few, but I've yet to see anyone from Europe post in any forum saying that Crosby is the better player, while many from North America prefer Ovie's game. As for Stevie's happiness being relevant, I fail to see it. After all, the best players of Stevie's generation......Wayne and Mario.........won a few cups too.

#78 Greekman30

Greekman30

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:00 AM

I think Carman is cindy crosby's jock strap. he loves crosby so much he get on here to defend him. go to the pittsburgh board buddy. your not a wings fan. if i ever see crosby i will smack him in the face. the guy is a pansy.

#79 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

I think Carman is cindy crosby's jock strap. he loves crosby so much he get on here to defend him. go to the pittsburgh board buddy. your not a wings fan. if i ever see crosby i will smack him in the face. the guy is a pansy.

:clap:

Feel better?

#80 godwings19

godwings19

YZERMAN IS GOD

• 15 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

ovi is way better than cindy crosbitch.... ovi leads the leauge in plus minus is second in goals and second in points need i say more.... if u think that cindy is better GO KILL URSLEF U PITSBERG FAN!!!!!!!!!!!
there will never be a better player than yzerman....