• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Flames laying a beating on Caps

Rate this topic

4-0 after the 1st period.

My personal favourite goal was the Maple Flame goal....Hagman from White & Stajan. Theodore chased after the 3rd goal, Varlamov in now.

Flames outshot the Caps 12-4 in the 1st.

Edited by MacK_Attack

Flames realistically can only hope the Avs/Kings/Preds falter. If the Avs lose tonight they'll have a 4 point gap with a game in hand on the Flames. Could still make things interesting but it's still too late. Although I would prefer the Flames succeed enough that Sutter stays so that he can wreck the team further.

I don't even see why they are bothering, at this point it will take a miracle for them to make the playoffs, and even then, they are (along with SJ) riding their goalie too hard, and like most years it will catch up to them before the end of the first round. Has anyone else noticed that teams that ride one goalie for 65+ games a year always seem to be the team that collapses in the first or second round?

Funny how last week we were all counting on the Flames definitely losing this game.

I don't know if it matters anymore, though, now that we have somewhat of a comfortable cushion on them.

Colorado must be pissed about this, however. :D