• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hank Dats 'N Homer

Joe Thornton

Rate this topic

So i was watching HNIC this weekend and saw Thornton go down pretty hard into the boards. Wondering if anyone knows his status for the rest of the season or playoffs for that matter. Yahoo has him listed as Day to Day with a lower body injury, but is San Jose just down playing the injury? It looked pretty serious to me, and it would have to be serious if it kept him out of a game since hes never missed one since being traded to San Jose. I asked this for 2 reasons. 1) a San Jose vs Red wings matchup in playoffs is still possible and San Jose losing one of their best players would really effect the game and 2) Joe is hte second leading scorer on my Fantasy team and i want to know if i should drop him or not since this week is the seminfinals haha.

Anyone hear anything?

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Im a long time friend of Joe, yesterday while he was in the hospital i went to visit him. I asked the Doc why Joe was injured? The Doc responded ''He choked''

Edited by REDWINGSFTW

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Yea but I cant really figure out the reason why he chokes every year, I don't want to ask him because its very personal.