• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

The Blackhawks are Done

Rate this topic

Ok folks. Had a chance to drive by there today and check it out. At first I was concerned I missed it, maybe its hard to see, but kept driving on just in case. Sure enough... there it was in all of its splendor. Impossible to miss. I literally nearly caused a violent pile-up because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't see. I regained control of my car and start at the painting in awe.

The mural towers impressively at least eight stories high, Jonathon's nose taking up nearly half of those floors. Folks... pictures do not do this thing justice. It has to be seen in person. Like the grand canyon or the Eiffel tower, this monument is a true spectacle to behold.

Hey can you tell me where it is exactly on the 290?

What I don't understand is someone had to approve this picture. Did they look at it and think, "You know, he DOES kind of look a little like a pig. APPROVED!" Maybe the Hawks should trade for Tyler Kennedy. At least then they'll at least have SOMEONE that looks like a pig.

tk2.gif

Guest Lidstromboli

This might still be an accurate prediction. Pignose is looking away from the Cup and doesn't look too happy. Maybe he's looking at Hossa after Hawks have lost the finals to Trashers (another ex-team of his).

or maybe they'll lose to the Senators

hmmm

Between the mural and the hat, I just can't wait for them to go down in flames. Don't they have Bowmans in the organization to keep them from doing this stupid stuff? Maybe tell them how to act? Or did they want extra money for that?