• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dave

History will be made commercial

Rate this topic

some ideas:

jimmy howard punching crosby

franzen taking kanes mouthguard

something making fun of the intent to blow calls(is is odd that crosby comes to mind when i type intent to blow lol)

eaves falling in the shootout

hasek taking out gaborik

And Dallas gets his ring. Classic

gave me chills

on another note a mccarty one when he gets the standing ovation in his first game back would be cool, or his first goal back or him lifting the cup

Guest Lidstromboli

Here is my rebuttal to Mario Lemieux being super.

awesome job

those clips from that game were awesome. i do believe he Gaborik'd someone too

hasek looked awesome in the white blackhawks jersey

oops.. look at that limited vocabulary

Edited by Lidstromboli

Had to do it, even though someone beat me to it, McCarty is THE MAN. I loved it back when he was hardcore McCarty. Those were the days. Made some changes from the first one someone did.

Guest Crymson

Datsyuk puts on a show in wrigley field. I know its not the playoffs, but it sure felt like it

Better put, from Pierre's point of view: "What if Datsyuk hadn't gotten a burst of wind?"

They actually played a Dallas Drake "History will be made" commercial today at the Joe. Very similar to the one posted here, only the end caption read "What if Dallas Drake never came home?". I liked it a lot.

Lame. They stole my idea and changed the words around so they could say it is original.

Better put, from Pierre's point of view: "What if Datsyuk hadn't gotten a burst of wind?"

As you can see above Pierre Mcguire is a dousche who is a commercial break away from Rob Ray coming out of retirement for a few minutes.

Man I miss Darren Pang being the on ice reporter on national broadcasts. And watching all those old broadcasts making all those videos I really miss Gary Thorne and Bill Clement. I don't mind Doc so much, but eddie is lame.

Lame. They stole my idea and changed the words around so they could say it is original.

As you can see above Pierre Mcguire is a dousche who is a commercial break away from Rob Ray coming out of retirement for a few minutes.

Man I miss Darren Pang being the on ice reporter on national broadcasts. And watching all those old broadcasts making all those videos I really miss Gary Thorne and Bill Clement. I don't mind Doc so much, but eddie is lame.

Yeah I was at the game today too and saw the Drake one, it was sweet... I it was the one from here until the end caption

Ok so I am doing the video for Yzermans goal against the Blues. I am at a standstill with the caption. What do I put? What if Gretzky hadn't lost it? What if Yzerman didn't shake the Blues?

Any ideas are surely welcomed.

Ok so I am doing the video for Yzermans goal against the Blues. I am at a standstill with the caption. What do I put? What if Gretzky hadn't lost it? What if Yzerman didn't shake the Blues?

Any ideas are surely welcomed.

'What if 19 was just another number?' or maybe 'What if the captain didn't lead?'

Just my two stupid cents lol.

Edited by InKennyWeTrust

'What if 19 was just another number?' or maybe 'What if the captain didn't lead?'

Just my two stupid cents lol.

What if the captain didn't lead is good. I am hoping for more responses, I would like it to be a group effort since I think this is one of the most important ones. I read that the NHL was actually going to do this one but I got tired of waiting.