• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dave

History will be made commercial

Rate this topic

What if the captain didn't lead is good. I am hoping for more responses, I would like it to be a group effort since I think this is one of the most important ones. I read that the NHL was actually going to do this one but I got tired of waiting.

What if he listened to the doctors?

People really don't understand how the video is supposed to work.

You show the aftermath, then it goes backwards into the play. It's ruining these videos for me.

Thank you Doc!!!

Some of the videos I have seen actually follows this logic but I have seen a lot that don't grasp this simple concept.

So here is my version, I would have made it more like the real one, but I didn't care for the title, or that they left out the goalie looking back at the puck in his net, but the change in camera angles on the slapshot is good. So here is my limited version. Let me know if its any good.

So here is my version, I would have made it more like the real one, but I didn't care for the title, or that they left out the goalie looking back at the puck in his net, but the change in camera angles on the slapshot is good. So here is my limited version. Let me know if its any good.

To be honest i think i like yours better :thumbup:

Meh.

To be honest i think i like yours better :thumbup:

Thanks, I wish I had the angles they had, but it will do. I just didn't care for the caption on theirs, it seems like they are getting away from the original concept with that and Messiers ad.

I'm glad you liked it, I don't know how many people edit video, but it takes some time to do all the tweaks, especially the way they are doing it in their ads with the change of speed and lining up the frames going from one angle to the next like I did in the Datsyuk goal in the winter classic. I also had to find a plugin to get the aged film look like they have.

Most of these parodies are hilarious. Thanks for sharing them.

I like the Yzerman one on TV a little better. The slogan "What if Stevie Y didn't inspire Hockeytown" is spot on. Keep them coming because they are great so far.

I love that one. Great job.

This one was by far and above all the rest my favorite.

Thanks, I wish I had the angles they had, but it will do. I just didn't care for the caption on theirs, it seems like they are getting away from the original concept with that and Messiers ad.

I'm glad you liked it, I don't know how many people edit video, but it takes some time to do all the tweaks, especially the way they are doing it in their ads with the change of speed and lining up the frames going from one angle to the next like I did in the Datsyuk goal in the winter classic. I also had to find a plugin to get the aged film look like they have.

This made a big difference IMO, plus you're starting to have the video start after the play instead of starting "at the play", which is a huge reason why, although i did love the concepts and all the work you put in the earlier versions, they could have beeen better and now they are getting REALLLLY good. I LOVEEEE that Vladdy one.

do you have a link to that? that sounds like an awesome video that I would like to view :)