• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
betterREDthandead

Wings need a change of jersey

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

I think the Wings should take down Yzerman's rafter banner and replace it with Lebda's banner.

This is probably the most sane thing I have ever read.

its not the sweaters that need changing....its whats under them! lets give our top scoring lines some nice big ****. that way, when they have a scoring opprotunity, one of them can just flash the opposing goalie, thus distracting him enough to let the puck go by...

i don't care what the date is, i think there actually is merit behind the idea. obviously the logo doesn't change, and the general color scheme stays, but i definitely think they could do some tweaking to the jerseys.

Would have been a decent April fools joke if it tried to fool us into thinking the jerseys changed.

2/10

I agree. If it had been set up as a post saying that the jerseys HAD been changed it would have been much better. When I read this, I figured out it was a joke. Good try though.

Guest Lidstromboli

i think crosby, lemieux, and pronger need to go in the banner

O.K. .....it's after 12:oo noon so Apr. Fools is officially over. However,there are some people seriously sucked in who DO want a change. When I look at a picture of Gordie Howe in the 50s & a present day one of Zett, the uniforms are basically the same & to me that says pride. I don't want the Wings to be look like the Thrashers or Penguins & come into town dressed like a semi-pro roller derby team!Let the original 6 stay the original 6.