• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
betterREDthandead

Wings need a change of jersey

Rate this topic

Yo, Word.

We's needs to be keepin' it real and REPRESENTIN now, fo-shizzle.

Like, thems sweet neon lights on the bottom of the skates. Da Playas would look all gangsta an s*** if their visors were blakc so you coudlnt' see their face. Know what I'm sayin? Know what I'm sayin? Know what I'm sayin? Know what I'm sayin?

Git some shocks under the nets so when da goal is scored the nets bounce up and down all bad like, Know what I'm sayin? Know what I'm sayin? Know what I'm sayin? Know what I'm sayin?

Trash dat Karen nnuman--dats like old skool big time. Git some Homes to bring the Nashnul anthum party to the House!

Know what i'm sayin?

Da Jerseys need to be Jee-Zee! Sequins up da mAX! Black patent leather and a big "Cristal" logo would be bad-ass!

thanks for the topic, i got some humor out of that

if anything they should make the winter classic jerseys the third jersey, the wings have had the same jersey since they began why would they go and change it

wow what a bad idea, April fools or not, do you guys remember when the Pistons changed their whole logo colors and everything to that ugly ass teal black and yellow stuff from the Grant Hill era? with the flaming horse on the front lol ?? it would be almost as bad as that. Thank god they changed back to red white and blue the pistons have the best colors in the NBA with them.

Trying to make us into a Cali team?? Remember the LA Kings Yellow Purple jerseys haha wow, and how about the Lakers same thing ugly ass colors.

77m5xttvlilqe42zg9w23fa45.gif

kings_big.jpg

After all this time, I think the Wings really need to get with the times and update their look.

Perhaps they could add something with black in it for the intimidation factor.

Red is fine and they could keep it as an accent color, but it's gotten old.

I think a black home jersey, change the logo, and maybe a red third jersey just for throwback's sake would be best.

Lose the outdated look and get with the times.

For too long, they've looked like a team from the 1950's.

Old-time used to look good, but this is the 21st century.

Or, they could add a black and silver third jersey to help with merchandise sales.

Long overdue for this, if you ask me.

So, what do you think?

Good April fools joke

Red Wings 3rd Jersey :lol:

Has the mandatory gold piping that every other 3rd jersey has, has black for intimidation, the the camo pattern is for the troops.

:thumbup:

I think we should call them the Detroit Ice Wings for the time being, because the game is played on ice, and it just sounds cool and hip. *shrugs*

And a big :clap: to betterREDthandead for putting the effort in to make an April's Fool joke, whether you think it was a good one or not.

Okay it's not April 1st anymore. I love the white jersey, but the red one is pretty damn ugly, especially with the almost all red socks. Too much red. I'd like to see something like the Winter Classic jersey become our #2 while the red jersey gets kicked to #3.