63 replies to this topic

#61 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Red Wings 3rd Jersey :lol:

Has the mandatory gold piping that every other 3rd jersey has, has black for intimidation, the the camo pattern is for the troops.

:thumbup:

I think we should call them the Detroit Ice Wings for the time being, because the game is played on ice, and it just sounds cool and hip. *shrugs*

And a big :clap: to betterREDthandead for putting the effort in to make an April's Fool joke, whether you think it was a good one or not.

#62 USAFWingedWheel

USAFWingedWheel

I drink beer, I start $hit.....

• Gold Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:10 AM

We're the Original Six! Don't need a catchy new design to boost sales or attract new fans. The rich history of the Winged Wheel speaks for itself, no thanks to new jersey.

#63 ScubaV

ScubaV

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:13 AM

Okay it's not April 1st anymore. I love the white jersey, but the red one is pretty damn ugly, especially with the almost all red socks. Too much red. I'd like to see something like the Winter Classic jersey become our #2 while the red jersey gets kicked to #3.

#64 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:44 AM

For those of you that actually agreed without realizing the April fools "prank" if you could even call it that... you are morons... straight up huge morons.