• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/1 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Should have been 7-2 or something... just not sharp enough

Howard played good today, no weird rebounds and some solid stops... stick handling not very good though...

Edited by mindfly

A huge scare there with Franzen but he looked fine when he came back on and I am not sure who he hit but he landed a nice check on one of the BJ's in the last minute or so.

Regardless, solid win to keep this streak goin. Jimmy looked great and kept us in the game when it was 1-1. Lets go blues help us out!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

April in the D is just like Nashville. I hate them both.

******* blues dropped a 2 - 0 lead

I tuned in once to that game. Sound was down, and there was Jackman, beating the crap out of someone near somebody's net. Didn't have to have the sound up to know that of course the whistle had blown already. And hallelujah and whatever, he got two minutes for it. Somebody really needs to beat the crap out of him. Really. <_<

so is flip ok? I didn't see what happened to him

(also I have him on my Fantasy Hockey team... championship week!!)

I tuned in once to that game. Sound was down, and there was Jackman, beating the crap out of someone near somebody's net. Didn't have to have the sound up to know that of course the whistle had blown already. And hallelujah and whatever, he got two minutes for it. Somebody really needs to beat the crap out of him. Really. <_<

lol. Jackman is the best defenseman in the NHL after the whistle. Too bad he is one of the worse when the puck is in play.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/04/red_wings_edge_blue_jackets_3-.html

Said Columbus captain Steve Nash: "You can't blame the refs. You have to talk to Toronto, that's their call. I'm at a loss for words. I thought it was quite evident, but apparently not. If that call goes the other way, we're going to overtime.''

Apparently the issues go beyond just ESPN.

Edited by Zetts

This makes Saturday so damned important. We better win and win big. I wish I could go to that game but I hear it's sold out.

http://www.mlive.com...jackets_3-.html

Apparently the issues go beyond just ESPN.

Is it just me, or are the Wings a lot less bitchy about the countless goals which Homer (or, Brad May on one specific occasion) gets legitimate goals called back? I know Babs will occasionally make little jabs at the league or officiating, but the Wings' players tend to keep their mouths' shut, do they not? I've already seen quotes from Commadore, Mason, Nash, and their nobody coach all pissing and moaning. Hell, with the way that they're complaining, you'd think they actually had a shot at making the playoffs.

On top of that, I really thought that the contact with Bertuzzi's foot looked incidental. He was being bodied up, so I thought that his movement was very limited. I have, however, only seen it once or twice. What was the concensus around here? Did we get lucky?

Why Red Wings conspiratory theorists do not show up when Red Wings gets questionable calls?

Usually silly posts "I hate bettman" are common but why not "I love bettman" when Red Wings is favoured? :lol:

OK, lemme start.

I love bettman.

Edited by hokike

Guest mjtm77

Jackets score, cutting the lead to 2-3 Wings.

this pisses me off. Its 3-2 wings, not 2-3 wings.

Guest screwdahawks

Game will be rebroadcast today at 2:00 pm on NHL Network for those interested..........