Wtf is that?

Here in sweden odds are like; 2.2, 1.5, 6.5, 25.0 etc

Wings cup win is: 2.2 (for example)

If you bet 100SEK you get 220SEK if they win.... so... i dont get your system

Wtf is that?

Here in sweden odds are like; 2.2, 1.5, 6.5, 25.0 etc

Wings cup win is: 2.2 (for example)

If you bet 100SEK you get 220SEK if they win.... so... i dont get your system

If I'm not mistaken +1300 means 1300/100... so you bet $100 you'll win $1300 + get your 100$ back so in decimal form its 14.00

Those are real good odds lol

As far as what it means, being lower means you're more favoured... On one site Detroit is +800, Pittsburgh, SJ, and Chicago are +500 and Washington is the favourite at +400. The Ducks, Blues and Lightning, who can technically still make the playoffs, are +50000 right now.

Edited by T-Ruff

Guest mindfly

It's the same thing except we moved the decimal, so instead of 1 being even, 100 is even.

I see :) americans will always use something unique it seems..

Just put some money down on the Wings to win the cup at +1300 odds :D

That's pretty good, for how they've been playing lately.

Also threw some money on the Canucks and Sharks.

San Jose Sharks +545

Vancouver Canucks +1015

So if any of those 3 teams win, i'll win money.

:D

Where did you go to find these odds? I wouldn't mind betting on Vancouver and Detroit.

I think putting money on your team is bad luck.. I will bet but never on or against the Wings, anything else is fair game

:lol: That always makes me laugh. I assume that some fans of each team in the playoffs will bet on their team to win the playoffs. I never understand is it bad luck for all the teams then, and if so which team has the most bad luck? Is it the team that has the most fans bet on them or the team whose fans be the most total money on them? :hehe: j/k

I think putting money on your team is bad luck.. I will bet but never on or against the Wings, anything else is fair game

I feel the same way...but I do make one bet at the begining of every season (it takes place every october) with one friend who asks me every year (hes a "sporto" by the way...if you ask him lol) "so who you picking for the cup this year, you pick 3 teams I pick 3 teams, 100 bucks!" and I laugh and say " I pick 1 team, you pick 3 teams, still 100 bucks...I pick the wings." He says "awwww the wings hahahahahaha".... So this happens EVERY year and will continue to do so, Im doing :thumbup:

Agreed. I won't even pick the Wings on Streak for the Cash. If anything I usually pick against them. That way if the Wings win I'm psyched, and if they lose my streak is extended.