• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roaddaw9

Rumor: Done Deal - Auburn Hills

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Call me a liar, flame me for not having a source. But from a reliable source, the deal is done and announcement is TBD. The Red Wings have signed a three year deal to head north to Auburn Hills to play at the Palace. Just wanted to pass this information along. I also consider it a rumor till announced, but wanted to give everyone a heads up.

aflac9262 likes this

Wouldn't be surprised if it's true. These very well could be the last few games at the Joe.

Had to happen some day. No biggie the Palace is a great building, hopefully we can get a new one downtown in the near future though.

wrong thread

Edited by Lidstromboli

that is really too bad... So many memories at the Joe.. I hope they are going to build a new building downtown for them

Definitely April fools. There's just way too many factors that would have to be ironed out for this to become reality, one of which is a good number of people losing jobs.

Definitely April fools. There's just way too many factors that would have to be ironed out for this to become reality, one of which is a good number of people losing jobs.

This.

Had to happen some day. No biggie the Palace is a great building, hopefully we can get a new one downtown in the near future though.