• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Drake_Marcus

Roberto lol-ongo

Rate this topic

Only because Sammy wasn't playing. If Sammy would have been there, he would have been shooting so much at the Kings' net that they wouldn't have gotten a shot on Looooooooooooo.

Well, apparently, Vigneault has a "plan", according to what he said on TSN. He wanted to keep Raycroft rested for next game...apparently at the risk of completely embarrassing his star goaltender.

The game was on NHL Network last night, he played really bad. I could not believe he wasn't pulled.

I was surprised too.

Granted, he didn't get a lot of help from his teammates, but those 8 goals were not some sort of fluke. He was plain bad. And Vigneault apparently was happy to make him lie in the bed he crapped in.

Poor Bobba-luuu... it happens to the best, on occasion. Bet it was fun to watch, anyway. Reminds me of the 7-0 shellacking the Wings laid on Patty Wahhh once upon a time. :cool:

I cut the newspaper article out after that game and framed it. I wish I still knew where it was.

Ya know it's games like this that make me wonder, With all the other teams playing like this ..our chances in the post season are pretty decent.

Do not know about that, these teams could flip a switch like some have in the past; i.e. Osgood in the playoffs.

It's Armageddon, end of the world in local fan base here in Vancouver.

But this wasn't his worst game, that would be with Chicago in game 6 last year ... nice to know that nothing has changed for Canucks this year and Luongo can still potentially have a melt down like that :D

Edited by RedWingsRox

i kept watching the look on his face after goals 5 6 7 and 8 to see if he was gonna pull a wa-wa-roy move, but he just looked totally rattled. canucks can be such a bunch of softies on some nights

It's Armageddon, end of the world here in local fan base here in Vancouver.

But this wasn't his worst game, that would be with Chicago in game 6 last year ... nice to know that nothing has changed for Canucks this year and Luongo can still potentially have a melt down like that :D

I agree. He was bad last night, but that meltdown was one for the ages.

The Canucks are seeming like they might become the new Sharks. Their best hope to win is if Samuelsson comes back and hasn't lost the form he had when he got injured.