• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

Ron Hextall wouldn't return their calls, so...

Rate this topic

From TSN :

The Philadelphia Flyers goaltending saga has taken another turn with the club's signing of Sebastien Caron from the Swiss Elite League.

Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren confirmed the move to the Philadelphia Daily News on Thursday night. Caron is the Flyers' seventh goalie this season.

He has not played in the NHL since 2006-07, when he was a spare goaltender for the Anaheim Ducks, receiving a Stanley Cup ring.

Who remembers the 1997 Stanley Cup Final, when Philadelphia couldn't even figure out who their number one goalie was?

No kidding. And I thought we had goaltending drama in Detroit.

Ahh, I miss that crazy bastard Hextall though. I think he's working for the Kings? Maybe he can teach Quick how to give forwards the ol' B.C. two-hander.

:D Something in my heart tells me Howard's got a bit of that crazy streak in him... maybe it was when he clocked Cindy, but I have to believe he's got the potential to catch a guy coming around the net with the old stick to the abdomen. :cool:

:D Something in my heart tells me Howard's got a bit of that crazy streak in him... maybe it was when he clocked Cindy, but I have to believe he's got the potential to catch a guy coming around the net with the old stick to the abdomen. :cool:

If someone cheapshots one of our players, maybe Jimmy will do what Hextall did to Chelios. :D

He's got decent size, and I think he got in a fight in the minors, if memory serves.