• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/3 GDT: Predators 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

As soon as its a bit of trouble... hurt from blocks.. broke sticks.. it will get in the back of the net... ******* worthless

Guest mindfly

As I said before, they haven't played good since the pittsburgh game, just lucky.. and today they are out of luck and therefore lose.

Our inability to clear pucks has cost us two goals here.

That's the key to the game so far. That and the ******* TRAP.

Yeah that is frustrating. The refs have gone into full playoff mode lately, and are not calling interference as frequently. So it may be a little harder then just dumping and chasing the puck. Heck the Devs and Hawks had 0 penalties yesterday.

As I said before, they haven't played good since the pittsburgh game, just lucky.. and today they are out of luck and therefore lose.

Have to be good to be lucky. Look at the wings earlier in the season with their string of injuries. They are playing good right now. Also that 6-2 win over the wild Luck? Luck only takes you so far so cut the crap.

I really hate these stupid expansion teams. I just hate them. Nobody even knows who is on that team other than Erat maybe because of the dumbass sounding name.

Sorry, I'm just annoyed. Whenever they get the puck they make something happen. When we get it we are busy looking for pretty plays. They are going to clamp down on us, we are gonna have to outwork them in the 3rd to win this game.

Guest Shoreline

On the last goal I saw at least 4 Wing players watching the puck opposed to taking their man. They were all basically playing "zone defense" and of course they got picked apart. Not sure if that was part of Babs strategy or if it was just laziness, but the boys need to wake up for sure.