• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/4 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flyers 4

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Cant score on Boucher? Seriously, what a bad PP, this is the one goalie in the league as bad as Ozzie right now.

I've got to disagree with you there.

and right now we are seeing the blueprint for teams on how to play and beat the Wings in the playoffs.....

get physical, don't give the skills players room to move and hit them at every turn.

We will have May, Abdelkader and Tollefson come playoff time if we need toughness so I'm not worried about that.

We will have May, Abdelkader and Tollefson come playoff time if we need toughness so I'm not worried about that.

:lol:

It's not the Wings 4th line that is the issue, it's when teams play their 3rd and 4th lines against Dats and Z's lines. You're not going to see May or OKT or Abby on those lines in the playoffs....get real.

He's a professional...And he still practices..he should be making routine saves.

This. You don't lose basic fundamentals from not playing in games. Maybe he just doesn't give a s*** anymore.

You're right.

Babcock is to blame for not managing the starts a bit better.

Bingo, we've got an overworked star rookie goalie and a veteran goalie who hasnt gotten game action in 2 and half months. This was to be expected from Ozzie, I thought the team would help him out a bit more.

What did you all really expect of Ozzie today?

The guy hasn't started in nearly 3 months and has barely played in that timeframe.

I'm shocked it's not 4-0.

I agree, I didn't expect Ozzie to come in and play like a mad man. But I WAS hoping the team could play well in front of him.