• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Hey everyone, I've decided to make a competetive online league for NHL 10 on the 360. My gamertag is Gelinas18
if you are interested in joining. Will have trades, and 3 games for each person then playoffs will start.

No glitching , please!

Id like for everyone to be able to play atleast 5 games a week, that way the league has a good pace and we can get to the playoffs, and hopefully have another season.

Feel free to invite friends that may be interested, it would be great to have alot of teams!

Edited by WingsallTheway, 05 April 2010 - 03:48 PM.

wingsalltheway.jpg

Pavel datsyuk is the best player in the world because he snatches the puck from unsuspecting players and  follows it up by the simultaneous undressing of the defence pairing.  The end result is a calm skate back to his bench  where he can bask in the praise of his multiple girlfriends from the motherland.

#2 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:24 AM

you should start one for nhl 11
Posted Image

#3 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

Yeah I will about 2 weeks after the release of the game when alot of people have it.

wingsalltheway.jpg

Pavel datsyuk is the best player in the world because he snatches the puck from unsuspecting players and  follows it up by the simultaneous undressing of the defence pairing.  The end result is a calm skate back to his bench  where he can bask in the praise of his multiple girlfriends from the motherland.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users