• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 Important Games

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

we wont get 5th we would have to go 2-0-1 and the preds would have to go 1-1. keep dreaming but lets get relistic.

we wont get 5th we would have to go 2-0-1 and the preds would have to go 1-1. keep dreaming but lets get relistic.

We just need to beat the Jackets twice and get a point against the Hawks

The preds still have to play the Yotes, so I dont see how its so unrealistic.

If the Sharks lose I'll be pissed. I don't want the Flames in the playoffs. Although if the Flames play the Sharks in the first round, there's a chance they could beat them.

Pretty much this. I've been pulling for the Avs over Flames cause I hate the Flames and I'd love to see them miss the playoffs. But the more I think of it, Colorado isn't going to do squat. At least if the Flames lose we'll get to see the goon-fest on the Sharks.

Go Calgary (yuck), Go Ducks (yuck), Go Canucks (yuck).... I just feel dirty now...

Caps beat the Pens again. Malkin didn't play because it's that time of the month for him. Or what they're calling an "undisclosed illness".

Correct. The Malkin-less Penguins got their asses beat by the Ovechkin led Caps. The best player in the league wins again!

esteef