• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 Important Games

Rate this topic

Correct. The Malkin-less Penguins got their asses beat by the Ovechkin led Caps. The best player in the league wins again!

esteef

Also the Caps succeeded in sweeping the regular season series as well. And Ovechkin tied Crosby for the Richard in his own building. With .2 seconds left. On an empty netter.

I bet that stings for the Pens fans right now.

Avs win in shootout. Steve Duchene with the winner on LOLongo.

The Ducks:

epic_failure.jpg

Surrender TWO 3 goal leads to lose in the shootout. The Kings are ahead in the standings and the Wings need to gain 2 more points on them in the next 3 games or they will face the Hawks in the first round.

Edited by Doc Holliday

The Ducks:

epicfailureij0vi9-500x400.jpg

Surrender TWO 3 goal leads to lose in the shootout. The Kings are ahead in the standings and the Wings need to gain 2 more points on them in the next 3 games or they will face the Hawks in the first round.

Did you forget about San Jose? Their only 2 up on Chicago and Chi-town has a game in hand and has the tie breaker ATM.

The Ducks:

epicfailureij0vi9-500x400.jpg

And that does it for Calgary

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

so the western conference has their 8 teams..what about the east? isnt it all locked up too with nyr the only team really that has a chance now?

I do not believe San Jose is going to bow out to Chicago.

Well for s***s and giggles they got the Blues at home, they should win that. Colorado on the road, again Colorado has been struggling besides today - they should win. Then Detroit at home and you know if the conference is on the line at that point their coming out hard.

For us, i'd rather face San Jose then Vancouver or Chicago anyways.

Guest Crymson

Atlanta was eliminated from playoff contention tonight, as were Anaheim and St. Louis. The final spot in the East is up for grabs between the Bruins, the Flyers and the Rangers.

Edit: My analysis was incorrect, as the Rangers actually have three games (not two) remaining. I won't spend the time necessary to update it. lol.

Edited by Crymson

I feel bad for Teemu Selanne missing the playoffs in his final season.

At least he will have one last hoorah in Anaheim on April 11th. Hopefully they pay him a proper tribute after the game.