• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT: Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

******* useless rafael and carrick, now i really am PISSED OFF :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

if PHX wins tonight then they are guaranteed 4th seed and theres a lock jam for the 5th, 6th, and 7 seeds. if PHX loses boy oh boy... seeds 4-7 will be up for grabs.

hope the wings bring their a game tonight and dont "blow" this game to the BJs..especially if Rick Nash is out of the lineup :ph34r:

I don't post here often, but seriously what is wrong with this guy? What's with all this negativity? Why don't you just go and cheer for the Hawks, since you have such a hard-on for them.

Chicago weak defensively? They are currently 4th in GAA, only New jersey, Boston, Phoenix have tighter team defense.

Guest mindfly

I don't post here often, but seriously what is wrong with this guy? What's with all this negativity? Why don't you just go and cheer for the Hawks, since you have such a hard-on for them.

Just trying to even things out too much homerism and biased people on here.. i think on a forum it's good to have some fresh air and to stir things up (in a good way, make people think twice) so not every post is LETS GO WINGS.. .hmm

Edited by mindfly

Guest Crymson

Just trying to even things out too much homerism and biased people on here.. i think on a forum it's good to have some fresh air and to stir things up (in a good way, make people think twice) so not every post is LETS GO WINGS.. .hmm

You're either trying to get a rise out of people or you've just said the dumbest thing I've heard in weeks.

If it's the latter, then you're really not paying attention to the fact that you're probably the most hated member on these boards. In other words, your plan isn't working. Credibility as a poster would be a must, and you've just not got that.

Edited by Crymson

Wow, this GDT is getting hot! :lol: Anyhow, I think the wings will be ok if they face Van/CHI/SJC. I really don't want to face PHX first round, that would be a nice WCF along with a DET/NJD SCF to end the debate once and for all! So whatever happens tonight Wings, JUST REMAIN HEALTHY PLEASE!!!!

LETS GO WINGS!

CODE: RED

Why is everyone afraid of Chicago? I would pick the wings in 6 easily if we faced them in the first round... Regardless, I would like to see the wings win out to the playoffs and give themselves a chance of moving up. Who cares who we play the first round if we go in on fire. Lets go wings! :siren:

You're either trying to get a rise out of people or you've just said the dumbest thing I've heard in weeks.

If it's the latter, then you're really not paying attention to the fact that you're probably the most hated member on these boards. In other words, your plan isn't working. Credibility as a poster would be a must, and you've just not got that.

I wouldn't say Mindfly is most hated. Sure he's a negative nancy but at least he has an opinion and says what he thinks. All you do is act like a jackass calling people dumb and questioning their credibility. I would rather read 1000 negative posts then read one posted by you

.. just sayin' :)

I think mindfly is OK. You just gotta understand his humor and that he has these periodic problems.

I couldn't find a single person who gives a s*** about tonight's game here in Columbus. All focus is on buckeye fooseball training. They will all be crying when the team is sold and relocated. As well it should be. Fan base is weak in numbers, but I will say that the diehards rival any fans in any town.