• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT: Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Nah... dunno why, but these justintv streams don't work for me anymore. It always comes up with the wiever limit and it doesn't even let me use the UltraSurf anymore.

Thanks anyway.

It doesn't like euros I guess. :P

Must be your location or something. I just hope there are no problems with feeds once the playoffs begin.

Does anyone have a stream for the game? I tried the one in myp2p but it didn't work for me. I also tried the link in drumnj's profile, but it's password protected.

I'm getting twitchy cause I missed one whole period of my Red Wings fix.

Nah... dunno why, but these justintv streams don't work for me anymore. It always comes up with the wiever limit and it doesn't even let me use the UltraSurf anymore.

Thanks anyway.

I tried this stream. I changed my screen resolution to 600X800, and now I don't have a problem with the screen skipping.

Does anyone have a stream for the game? I tried the one in myp2p but it didn't work for me. I also tried the link in drumnj's profile, but it's password protected.

I'm getting twitchy cause I missed one whole period of my Red Wings fix.

I ca't even get drum's site to work in order to get to the password.

Well, that was a miserable first period, but it could have been a LOT worse.

Turnovers killed us, uncharacteristic bad pass by Nick during a change and a good decision by Umberger to drive at him before he recovered, and a lazy clearing attempt ends up in the slot for the forechecker.

Good news is, we start the 2nd with a PP, bad news is we start the 2nd with OUR PP.

It doesn't like euros I guess. :P

Must be your location or something. I just hope there are no problems with feeds once the playoffs begin.

Well, it used to work perfectly. After some time it started to whine about "too many wievers in your location" and I had to use the UltraSurf thing. It lagged like hell. Now it doesn't even let me use the thing anymore.

What's weird is that I'm watchin a NHL game in EUROPE and it says there are too many wievers here. I kinda doubt it.

Guest Lidstromboli

and then the bastard goes and does that to make me look stupid

stream is behind..