• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT: Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Man, you really know how to say the right things to make everyone mad.

If anyone gets mad over that they need some help. :lol:

It just sucks. He cant do anything anymore, and you can tell in his game it gets to him. Wont throw a check because he's scared of boarding/charging calls, wont stick check because of trips, wont get physical because of roughing. The worst part is whenever he actually does that stuff he ******* gets called! Watched every game this year and it's unbelieveable.

Agreed, I'm seeing exactly the same thing. It really sucks because I really think he can so much better...

The good thing about this game is that it's the first time all year where I wouldn't feel that bad if we lost.

We've already clinched a playoff spot and that's a welcome feeling that we haven't had all year.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Wings are treating this game the same way I am.

I ate an entire medium double cheese, pep, and bacon pizza before this game and am about to hit the can for the first time. I'm willing to bet it looks better in my toilet then the first two periods.

GO WINGS G---uh oh! Be right back...

Hawks up 4-1 in the first LOL

Their gonna roll us first round :(

What makes you think we will even play them in the 1st round? They'll be 1st after tonight and we'll be in 7th.

If we lose tonight, most likely we will play San Jose.

What makes you think we will even play them in the 1st round? They'll be 1st after tonight and we'll be in 7th.

If we lose tonight, most likely we will play San Jose.

True, but theyll be tied with San Jose they just have the tie breaker. Either way, if we play like we did against San Jose tonight, even with their choking ability theyll still roll us too :P

It might come down to the last game when we play Chicago to figure out their seeding.

True, but theyll be tied with San Jose they just have the tie breaker. Either way, if we play like we did against San Jose tonight, even with their choking ability theyll still roll us too :P

It's a shame the Wings don't know how to elevate their game in the postseason. ;)

Anyways, after sleepwalking through two periods I predict the Wings will come out and take the Jackets apart in the third, as men once did in the days of yore.

It's a shame the Wings don't know how to elevate their game in the postseason. ;)

Anyways, after sleepwalking through two periods I predict the Wings will come out and take the Jackets apart in the third, as men once did in the days of yore.

I don't. This game has the look and appearance of an NFL pre-season game. If they played the rest of the first like they played the first 10 minutes, this game would be, at worst, 5-2 or so.

Since the first goal the team deflated and aren't playing at the high level they started at.

Yeah, usually im quite optimistic. But the last 3 Wings games are making me do face palms like 3 months ago :/

Unbelievable!

This game better not come back to haunt us, we could be up 5-2 right now if we could just hit the frickin net!!

Not impressed at all

Edit: LOL, I didn't read any of the posts ahead of me before I finished typing, kinda funny we both came up with 5

Edited by McAwesome