• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT: Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Do you ever say anything good about a player? "Filppula is so annoying" "Ericsson is so bad" Detroit #1 fan my ass... :thumbdown:

Actually yes, those are the only two I say anything negative about. Not like I'm saying they suck or are bad players, there just frustrating to watch because they dont make simple plays they have to make everything difficult.

Actually yes, those are the only two I say anything negative about. Not like I'm saying they suck or are bad players, there just frustrating to watch because they dont make simple plays they have to make everything difficult.

Simple plays like dump and chase?

If you say so... Although you did just say Ericsson is so bad. That would be saying he is a bad player. But alright I guess we all get a little frustrated every now and then.

holy s*** didnt think we were gonna get that one. lucky penalty, then the 3 goals in like 1 min. defense is def lacking the past 3 games though

howard made alot of good stops tonight. def keep playing him. um i might wanna see bert and cleary switch. bert has been bad!

We were the beneficiaries of garbage officiating and we fell asleep at the wheel for half the game, but the powerplay combined with Columbus's bad manners managed to give us the W. Not squeaky by any stretch, but it's great to see resilience when the team isn't playing with complete precision. Mason was also very good or Detroit could have run away with it.