• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#321 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

Nashville got killed 5-2 so we're tied with one game up on them. Awesome.

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!

#322 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

Someone's forgetting how brutal Lebda was last game. :lol:

Lilja caused that first goal E and him were on for-- he miscommunicated with Filppula and they both played the puck which left the man open. Should Lilja sit? :lol:

Lidstrom caused the Hamburger first goal by giving the puck away... sorry but the weakest link was the entire back end, not the #6 d-man.

Not sure what game you watched, but every time E touched the puck it was like a hand grenade. Absolutely brutal tonight.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#323 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:50 AM

Ericsson's a rookie with tons of upside who struggled defensively this season but showed glimpses of why the Wings are so high on him. Lebda's a veteran who can't hold down a #6 spot and will be gone this summer. You keep the rook in so he can keep working on his game. E won't get any better sitting in a press-box.

I've been a proponent of Ericsson's upside all along, but I have to admit to having doubts after tonights game. I thought he had settled down being paired with Lilja, but WTF? Tonight was a major step backwards. If I'm Babs I have serious decision as to who my #6 is.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#324 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:37 AM

People should be having doubts about E all year.

He's been our worst defensemen. Worse then Lebda - easily.

Posted Image

#325 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:21 AM

Sloppy game overall... some bright parts but Lilja and especially Ericsson looked terrible out there

Kronwall had an awesome game I think, hope he's alright with all the weird stuff going on with his knee's...

#326 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:57 AM

Not sure what game you watched, but every time E touched the puck it was like a hand grenade. Absolutely brutal tonight.

Eh? Maybe you're right now that I think about it. We'll see how he bounces back... he was doing well after his benching so maybe tonight was just an off game. Like I said-- Lilja had a brutal night as well so that's not going to do the rookie any favours.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#327 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:25 AM

Glad we pulled out the win, as it sounds like we played sloppy. Here's to passing Nashville!

O.o

#328 mjlegend

mjlegend

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

I admit I missed a good part of the game. Did Ken Hitchcock make the Wings bleed?

#329 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

I admit I missed a good part of the game. Did Ken Hitchcock make the Wings bleed?

he got fired long time ago :hehe:

#330 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

lol well look at the stats

ericsson 60 gp 65 ga 49 giveaways -16
ledba 63 gp 36 ga 18 giveaways -2

ericsson has about 60 mins more of playing time and he hits a little more.

not saying do it permanently just try out lebda against the same team and see how the outcome is.

LOL

No I actually agree at this point....I think Ericcson is playing without any confidence.

The best part is for some reason (likely a dumb one), my post that you responded too disappeared LOL

and yes id like to see ericsson scratched next game and lebda in.

well since the last time I responded to this post was removed for no discernible reason, I'll re-post it....

:scared:

:hehe:
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.