• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wings_Dynasty

Yzerman "History Will Be Made" Commercial

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Just saw in another thread that the Yzerman "What if?" commercial is out. Anyone have a video link yet?

Just did a youtube search... is this it?

Thats a fan made version. From someone on these boards actually.

oh, seriously? Whoever did it, it looks real good :3

Sorry, then... think I should edit it out so that whenever someone *does* find it, it'll be the first thing people see?

oh, seriously? Whoever did it, it looks real good :3

Sorry, then... think I should edit it out so that whenever someone *does* find it, it'll be the first thing people see?

nah leave it, it's still awesome.

I was watching NHLTV and it showed it.

Its the exact same as that video except at the end it says "What if Stevie Y didnt inspire hockeytown"

Here you go. They clipped it and sped it up weird tho, I'm not a huge fan of it. Should have shown the initial shot and then dialed it back.

Hossa4Life, Matt and Electrophile like this

I still love it. I just don't like the shot where it shows Stevie in the corner jumping up and down. They should have used an angle that focused more on him.

Here you go. They clipped it and sped it up weird tho, I'm not a huge fan of it. Should have shown the initial shot and then dialed it back.

Man, I got chills again, 14 years later!

Stevie Y... I love that guy!

thats not how the commercials work though

Wings_Fan_In_Exile likes this

I like both versions. The NHL version is done really well just because of all the different angles it shows but they are both very good. Gives me chills every time I watch it.

I sat through a ton of commercial breaks just to catch it yesterday. When I finally saw it....awesome. Got a little dusty in the room.

The real version is better simply because of the caption. "What if Yzerman didn't lead all the way through the end" just doesn't have a nice ring. At all... haha

thats not how the commercials work though

I get how the commercial works, I'm just saying the focus was so much on the dog pile end of the frantic celebration and they rewound too quickly. Coupled with about 5 changes in camera during the sequence the commercial just seems like its all over the place to me. I like it, just think they could have done a little better. Maybe I'm just a little picky.

The Yzerman vid was everything I was hoping for. That was one of those moments as a Red Wing fan where you remember exactly where you were when it happened. :thumbup:

:ph34r:

:lol: Classic!

The Yzerman vid was everything I was hoping for. That was one of those moments as a Red Wing fan where you remember exactly where you were when it happened.

Exactly. I remember getting to stay up waayy too late on a school night for that game and going crazy when Stevie scored.

Best Red Wings love and recognition I've seen in a spell.

Still get chills off seeing that.