• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Tkachuck to retire at season's end

Rate this topic

Fatso should have never come back to St. Louis a few years ago during free agency.

I'm surprised he didn't try Cup chasing during his last few years like all other players do.

Did he ever even play in the Conference Finals?

Edited by GMRwings1983

So, Hall of Famer or not? On the plus side, 525 career goals and two 50 goal seasons whilst playing in the dead puck era with 5 all-star appearances. On the minus, poor playoff record and no individual awards...

So, Hall of Famer or not? On the plus side, 525 career goals and two 50 goal seasons whilst playing in the dead puck era with 5 all-star appearances. On the minus, poor playoff record and no individual awards...

Hard to say, good numbers but no individual or team accomplishments. Look at Adam Oates, 400+ more career points and more awards, the highest scoring player who is HHOF-eligible but not enshrined. By comparison, I'd say the Hall will likely not be in the card for Keith.

Fatso should have never come back to St. Louis a few years ago during free agency.

I'm surprised he didn't try Cup chasing during his last few years like all other players do.

Did he ever even play in the Conference Finals?

Answer: Yes, in 2001 with St. Louis, they lost 4-1 to Colorado, the year Bourque went cup-chasing.

Edited by McAwesome

meh...

Without a doubt a greatly talented player, but he always seemed to be a bit selfish and missing that special something.

keithtkachuk.jpg

i dont know about that he could have went cup chasing like some of the other guys

I'll always remember Tkachuk as a Coyote, back when they had those hideous jerseys. Seamed like that guy would always burn us. I remember their top line was Tkachuk, Roenick and someone else. And they always played us really tough. He definitely had a great career. Too bad he had to finish it out with the crappy blues..

Guest micah

A hard-nosed unafraid skilled guy who disn't think he was too important to throw down when the situation called for it - something every teamwould like to have and sadly something there just aren't that many of anymore. I could take him or leave him personally, but he's my favorite type of player, a true powerforward.