• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Tkachuck to retire at season's end

Rate this topic

I'll always remember Tkachuk as a Coyote, back when they had those hideous jerseys. Seamed like that guy would always burn us. I remember their top line was Tkachuk, Roenick and someone else. And they always played us really tough. He definitely had a great career. Too bad he had to finish it out with the crappy blues..

At one point they had some guy called Drake on that line with them...

Tkachuk's hat trick against the wings game 3 2002 lead the Blues to a 6-1 victory and sent Hasek to the showers.

Well.......bye, wait 2002? You mean when Detroit went on to beat the Blues in 5 games with 2 shutouts? Ahh that's right

Well.......bye, wait 2002? You mean when Detroit went on to beat the Blues in 5 games with 2 shutouts? Ahh that's right

Let's keep to the subject; not who won the '2002' series or who won the '91' series, or who leads in the all time games played between the two teams.

Tkachuk is one of four NHL players with 1,000 points and 2,000 penalty minutes and

30 th all time in goals scored with 538 sandwiched between Stan Mikita

Frank Mahovlich both Hall of Famers

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Any former Winnipeg Jets left in the NHL next season? With Selanne and Tkachuck retiring you have to think we are near the end.

Shane Doan, and Nikolai Khabibulin would be the only remaining former Winnipeg Jets left in the NHL. Thats if Kris Draper doesn't decide to retire :yowza: :banana:

oh Edit: i will miss tkachuk. great player..and was a big fan of his back when he was a jet...

later on his career however my feelings towards him change when this happened...

still...its sad to see him go without a cup.

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

draper should outlast all of the former Jets : D

goodbye to Tkachuck; nothing really against him personally. seemed like an ok dude. another childhood hockey memory going to bed- and i feel weird. i remember being between 7-10 and me and my friends trying to trade hockey cards and us making fun of his name.

Edited by kylee