No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GoOzzieGo

Any Word on Hossa's injury?

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

via @NHLBlackhawks:

Coach Q postgame on Hossa: "Nothing serious, should be fine."

Regardless of the extent of his injury, there's a good chance he'll be MIA come next week anyways.

I heard they may have to remove his heart, he doesn't use it come playoff time anyways !

I know he sucked it up for us last year in the playoffs, but the guy does have 76 points in 97 games with 26 in 20 two playoffs ago. Like it or not, he does show up in the playoffs.

I hope he is out of the playoffs, but not seriously injured so he won't be on the ice when we meet up in the western conference finals :P

Man would it not be classic for the Wings to eliminate Chicago and Hossa? Hossa deserves to get the wrong end of the stick. He is the reason we didn't win the cup last year. One goal was the difference, in just one of those last two games, and he failed. Hossa, you suck.

Man would it not be classic for the Wings to eliminate Chicago and Hossa? Hossa deserves to get the wrong end of the stick. He is the reason we didn't win the cup last year. One goal was the difference, in just one of those last two games, and he failed. Hossa, you suck.

Right. It was no one else's fault that the team scored two goals in the last two games.

I hope he breaks his leg. I never liked Hossa even when he was with us. He has no loyalty to anyone, he is a sellout to the dollar and a general low class **** in that way. I know that I sound like I am upset he left or whatnot, but I'm not; in fact I'm glad he is gone screw you Marian Horessa I hope you never win a cup.

Hossa was the best Winger to ever wear a Red Wing sweater.

It was a pleasure to have an actually great player on our team for once.

This.

Am I just not detecting the sarcasm in this thread? You'd have to be retarded to ridicule someone for performing poorly with a rotator cuff injury. Obviously none of you have had one. Do people just ignore the fact that he was hurt? At least the guy attempted to play through the injury, why is nobody ridiculing Datsyuk? Hossa still performed better in the playoffs than most of our roster and the guy was playing with an injury that would've gotten worse after each and every check he took.

Hossa was great for us last year and I wish he was still here.

This.

Am I just not detecting the sarcasm in this thread? You'd have to be retarded to ridicule someone for performing poorly with a rotator cuff injury. Obviously none of you have had one. Do people just ignore the fact that he was hurt? At least the guy attempted to play through the injury, why is nobody ridiculing Datsyuk? Hossa still performed better in the playoffs than most of our roster and the guy was playing with an injury that would've gotten worse after each and every check he took.

Hossa was great for us last year and I wish he was still here.

I lol'd. He was horrible in the playoffs, injured or not.

Yes, it would be classic.

No, he does not deserve to get the wrong end of the stick.

He is part of the reason we didn't win the cup last year, as is the definition of team. Dats, Z, Lids, Pavs, Raffi, all part of the reason we lost. They all failed.

Hossa does not suck.

^ He's one of the largest parts and why we didn't win. Osgood and the D did their job. Our offense did not. And who was getting paid 7.45 million a season to score? Hossa. If blame was a cake, Hossa would be eating the biggest piece. That's a fact. He totally choked. And I hope he chokes again. Hossa wants a Cup, but he doesn't want to work for it. He jumped ship to Pittsburgh, he missed his chance. He then jumped to Detroit, he missed his chance. Then he jumped ship to Chicago, and if their is a God, he'll miss his chance again. He doesn't deserve a cup. Maybe when he puts in the time, the work, with a team, who really deserves it, maybe then. But not now.

Chicago doesn't deserve the cup, because they haven't worked hard for it. How does playing poorly for over half a decade, getting handed a slew of premium draft picks for playing badly, suddenly make you a deserving team? Chicago, Washington and Pittsburgh all fall into this category.

If Detroit doesn't win it, I hope a deserving team wins. A team who's consistently played well over the last decade, made the play-offs a few times, been an actual contender. I would be very happy to see a team like Vancouver, or San Jose win. Teams who've consistently made the play-offs, and built their team through smart management and drafting. No s*** Pittsburgh is a good team, they drafted Fleury (1st overall), Malkin (2nd overall), Crosby (1st overall), in back to back to back years. Wow, what a story of success that is. Any team in the league could be good as them with those high picks.

Edited by TheOwl

^ He's one of the largest parts and why we didn't win. Osgood and the D did their job. Our offense did not. And who was getting paid 7.45 million a season to score? Hossa. If blame was a cake, Hossa would be eating the biggest piece. That's a fact. He totally choked. And I hope he chokes again. Hossa wants a Cup, but he doesn't want to work for it. He jumped ship to Pittsburgh, he missed his chance. He then jumped to Detroit, he missed his chance. Then he jumped ship to Chicago, and if their is a God, he'll miss his chance again. He doesn't deserve a cup. Maybe when he puts in the time, the work, with a team, who really deserves it, maybe then. But not now.

Chicago doesn't deserve the cup, because they haven't worked hard for it. How does playing poorly for over half a decade, getting handed a slew of premium draft picks for playing badly, suddenly make you a deserving team? Chicago, Washington and Pittsburgh all fall into this category.

If Detroit doesn't win it, I hope a deserving team wins. A team who's consistently played well over the last decade, made the play-offs a few times, been an actual contender. I would be very happy to see a team like Vancouver, or San Jose win. Teams who've consistently made the play-offs, and built their team through smart management and drafting. No s*** Pittsburgh is a good team, they drafted Fleury (1st overall), Malkin (2nd overall), Crosby (1st overall), in back to back to back years. Wow, what a story of success that is. Any team in the league could be good as them with those high picks.

Slew of premium draft picks? Besides Toews and Kane I can't think of anybody else they have that was a premium draft pick. Good point with Pittsburgh though.