• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aussie_Wing

Weekend Picks

Rate this topic

Congrats to kook on a great performance! Same to the rest of the top 3, I'm right behind you. A pretty consistent season for me without any ups and downs really. Also thanks to Aussie once again and everyone who has been helping him out along the way.

Congrats kook!

This game is very fun, thanks aussie for doing it all season, and to Dan Bylsma who has been helping out a lot!

I was hoping to finish higher but kind of choked in the last 5 or 6 weeks when I needed some big scores to get into the top 10.

Oh well I'll be back next year with a vengeance :)

Edited by dat's sick

Well, I made the top 10. Not too shabby. Next year it's no more mister nice guy. :sly: lol

-edit: Just realized 10 was skipped for some reason. My ranking on the standings says 11. But Aussie accidently skipped 10. No worries though. It's all good.

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

FRW once again tops edicius, no surprise there! :P FRW really came home strongly with scores of 13, 14, 17 and 16...

:ranting:

We were actually neck and neck there for a while too, two up, two down...but those last few weeks just KILLED me. So, I humbly submit to my better. :P

First off,congrats to helm. :clap:

Secondly,Kook_10... Great job winning the whole damn thing,congrats! :clap::thumbup::siren:

12. FinRedWing 257 (↑1)

26. edicius 248 (-)

Maybe next season,Kev... :sly:

(Nah,I got lucky there in the end.)

Also seein' 14. NeverForgetMac25 255 (-) beneath me would normally rule,damn ban hammer.

Big thanks to Aussie and DB for another fun season. :)

[quote na

me=NeverForgetMac25' date='12 April 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1271102487' post='1938715]

Once again, thanks Aussie (and Dan Bylsma) for running this game! Most appreciated.

congratulations Kook,your a wizard !

hey thanks NFM,you must know how much time it takes to compile those totals,many many hours every weekend,one might be able to crank it out 45 minutes but you would make mistakes I bet. As I told Aussie I don't think I'm going to participate in the playoff contest.I'm a little contest "burnt out" for the time being :-)

Edited by Dan Bylsma