• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TaP

Joe Louis Tour?

Rate this topic

I am coming in from Iowa for the Frozen4, is there anything I can do Friday to check out JLA? I know there isn't a game but I want to at least check out the arena and what not.

I'm up for some other suggestions also, I am def going to check out Cheli's restaurant ... but other than that could use some suggestions. There is 4 of us 20-24 years old...

I think you're a bit late to do the Joe tour, unfortunately. From the Olympia Entertainment webpage...

Joe Louis Arena Tours

Experience Joe Louis Arena first hand with these exclusive tours that include:

Tours are given September - March on Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on non-event days only

Tour includes a behind the scenes look at the Alumni Room, Olympia Club, Media Lounge, Press Box, a Supersuite, and the Visiting Team's Locker Room

Tours are $6 for adults and $3 for children (ages 5-17). Children under 5 are free

Joe Louis Arena tour tickets can be purchased at the Joe Louis Arena Box Office

Group tours may be scheduled all year round by advance reservation only

Groups must have at least 15 members to be eligible For more information or for available tour dates, please call 313-471-6677.

Though, I suppose if you could get 11 more people together, you could try and do the Group tour?