• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan24

Crosbys first 50 goal season

Rate this topic

rooting for Stamkos just because he is the dark horse, no one expected it

kinda like Drew Miller being a goal of the year candidate... who i also voted for :thumbup:

Guest Lidstromboli

Crosby once again shows how much better he is than anyone else in the league. Zetterberg wouldn't have done that for Guerin. :clap:

Sidney Crosby told them to change it to Guerin. Crosby with 49, Guerin with 21. Class Act yet again Crosby, nice job :thumbup:

:confused:

Edited by Yak19

So much for the "new NHL" increasing scoring. <_<

Only a handful of guys hitting 50 goals and no one coming close to 60.

Ovi's been on a >1.5 ppg pace all year, if he played 82 games it'd be a different story.

Sidney Crosby told them to change it to Guerin. Crosby with 49, Guerin with 21. Class Act yet again Crosby, nice job :thumbup:

Where'd you hear that Crosby told them to change it?

I thought the NHL changed goals/points based on video review performed after each game.

Edit: Punctuation

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Crosby once again shows how much better he is than anyone else in the league. Zetterberg wouldn't have done that for Guerin. :clap:

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :lol:

Ovi's been on a >1.5 ppg pace all year, if he played 82 games it'd be a different story.

Where'd you hear that Crosby told them to change it?

I thought the NHL changed goals/points based on video review performed after each game.

Edit: Punctuation

Lol really, "I thought Billy really deserved the goal so i gave my bff bettman a call and he said anything for u Cindy"

If it was Crosby's goal it would have stayed Crosby's goal no matter what.

As much as I love riding the Crosby hate bandwagon, it's a nice move if he really did want to give Guerin the goal, regardless of whether that was what made them change it.

Crysby :puke: Too bad he whines and cries and flops around like a fish, then maybe I could congratulate 50 goals for him, but until he grows up, :puke: (how many of those goals were on power plays that he embellished and shouldn't have been penalties to begin with?) I don't know why you people keep posting Crysby stuff on here, we will never respect the baby especially for his whiney antics in 2008 (obstruction, obstruction, wah, wah, cry!) and then for his hand shake dis in 2009. Die Crysby, DIE...

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Oh and BTW: :puke:

Crysby :puke: Too bad he whines and cries and flops around like a fish, then maybe I could congratulate 50 goals for him, but until he grows up, :puke: (how many of those goals were on power plays that he embellished and shouldn't have been penalties to begin with?) I don't know why you people keep posting Crysby stuff on here, we will never respect the baby especially for his whiney antics in 2008 (obstruction, obstruction, wah, wah, cry!) and then for his hand shake dis in 2009. Die Crysby, DIE...

Uhh Is that a joke or are you being serious? It is hard to tell on these boards. So much irrational hate for Crosby.

all the Crosby hate on these boards cause blindness as to how great Sid really is. Best player in the NHL for sure. Much better than Ovechkin in every aspect. If Sid shot the puck 350 times a year....like Ovechkin did this year....can you imagine? f***, Ovechkin had over 500 shots one year. And I really like Ovechkin. It's just not close. Sid plays with BILL GUERIN and PASCAL DUPUIS.

- only thing AO's ever had on Sid is his goal scoring......and you can kiss that out the window now too.

- yes Ovechkin has 10 fewer games or whatever, but how many empty netters?

all the Crosby hate on these boards cause blindness as to how great Sid really is. Best player in the NHL for sure. Much better than Ovechkin in every aspect. If Sid shot the puck 350 times a year....like Ovechkin did this year....can you imagine? f***, Ovechkin had over 500 shots one year. And I really like Ovechkin. It's just not close. Sid plays with BILL GUERIN and PASCAL DUPUIS.

- only thing AO's ever had on Sid is his goal scoring......and you can kiss that out the window now too.

OV has 4 more EN than Crosby does, Crosby has 9 more games. At a .69 G/G rate, those 9 games make 6 more goals. Ovechkin is the better goal scorer. Crosby is showing that he is closing the gap, but has done nothing to prove he can outpace Ovechkin.

Crysby Too bad he whines and cries and flops around like a fish, then maybe I could congratulate 50 goals for him, but until he grows up, (how many of those goals were on power plays that he embellished and shouldn't have been penalties to begin with?) I don't know why you people keep posting Crysby stuff on here, we will never respect the baby especially for his whiney antics in 2008 (obstruction, obstruction, wah, wah, cry!) and then for his hand shake dis in 2009. Die Crysby, DIE...

Oh and BTW:

2420 http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/mobiquo.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2420 0 http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/mobiquo.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1935194

I hate Crosby as much as the next guy, but c'mon, get over it already. When he does something cry baby-ish in a game like when he was cross-checking Zetterberg to the back with 4 seconds left because his team was down 2 goals, then you can complain. But some people on this board act like he's doing it every single second. 49 goals in one season shows he's doing more than cheap shots every two seconds.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Oh and BTW: :puke:

Subtle.

:lol:

We have a genius here folks. He's discovered the secret to scoring 50+ goals in the NHL. All you have to do is shoot lots. No talent needed you can make up for it with tons and tons of shots. :clap:

Quick! Someone call Yashin and tell him it's not too late to be a superstar. :rolleyes: