• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 vOrophin

vOrophin

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:21 PM

As much as I love riding the Crosby hate bandwagon, it's a nice move if he really did want to give Guerin the goal, regardless of whether that was what made them change it.

#42 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,585 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:33 PM

Crysby :puke: Too bad he whines and cries and flops around like a fish, then maybe I could congratulate 50 goals for him, but until he grows up, :puke: (how many of those goals were on power plays that he embellished and shouldn't have been penalties to begin with?) I don't know why you people keep posting Crysby stuff on here, we will never respect the baby especially for his whiney antics in 2008 (obstruction, obstruction, wah, wah, cry!) and then for his hand shake dis in 2009. Die Crysby, DIE...

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Oh and BTW: :puke:

[attachment=2420:crosby_ouch.jpg]

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

#43 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

Crysby :puke: Too bad he whines and cries and flops around like a fish, then maybe I could congratulate 50 goals for him, but until he grows up, :puke: (how many of those goals were on power plays that he embellished and shouldn't have been penalties to begin with?) I don't know why you people keep posting Crysby stuff on here, we will never respect the baby especially for his whiney antics in 2008 (obstruction, obstruction, wah, wah, cry!) and then for his hand shake dis in 2009. Die Crysby, DIE...

Uhh Is that a joke or are you being serious? It is hard to tell on these boards. So much irrational hate for Crosby.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#44 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

Uhh Is that a joke or are you being serious? It is hard to tell on these boards. So much irrational hate for Crosby.

No he's serious.

#45 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

No he's serious.

Wow. I hope you're wrong.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#46 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:17 AM

Wow. I hope you're wrong.

Trust me, the irrational hate on Crosby on this bored is unlimited.

#47 lightthelamp13

lightthelamp13

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

all the Crosby hate on these boards cause blindness as to how great Sid really is. Best player in the NHL for sure. Much better than Ovechkin in every aspect. If Sid shot the puck 350 times a year....like Ovechkin did this year....can you imagine? f***, Ovechkin had over 500 shots one year. And I really like Ovechkin. It's just not close. Sid plays with BILL GUERIN and PASCAL DUPUIS.

- only thing AO's ever had on Sid is his goal scoring......and you can kiss that out the window now too.
- yes Ovechkin has 10 fewer games or whatever, but how many empty netters?

#48 vOrophin

vOrophin

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

all the Crosby hate on these boards cause blindness as to how great Sid really is. Best player in the NHL for sure. Much better than Ovechkin in every aspect. If Sid shot the puck 350 times a year....like Ovechkin did this year....can you imagine? f***, Ovechkin had over 500 shots one year. And I really like Ovechkin. It's just not close. Sid plays with BILL GUERIN and PASCAL DUPUIS.

- only thing AO's ever had on Sid is his goal scoring......and you can kiss that out the window now too.

OV has 4 more EN than Crosby does, Crosby has 9 more games. At a .69 G/G rate, those 9 games make 6 more goals. Ovechkin is the better goal scorer. Crosby is showing that he is closing the gap, but has done nothing to prove he can outpace Ovechkin.

#49 MCleveland89

MCleveland89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

Crysby Too bad he whines and cries and flops around like a fish, then maybe I could congratulate 50 goals for him, but until he grows up, (how many of those goals were on power plays that he embellished and shouldn't have been penalties to begin with?) I don't know why you people keep posting Crysby stuff on here, we will never respect the baby especially for his whiney antics in 2008 (obstruction, obstruction, wah, wah, cry!) and then for his hand shake dis in 2009. Die Crysby, DIE...

Oh and BTW:

2420 http://www.letsgowin...&attach_id=2420 0 http://www.letsgowin...ost&pid=1935194

I hate Crosby as much as the next guy, but c'mon, get over it already. When he does something cry baby-ish in a game like when he was cross-checking Zetterberg to the back with 4 seconds left because his team was down 2 goals, then you can complain. But some people on this board act like he's doing it every single second. 49 goals in one season shows he's doing more than cheap shots every two seconds.

#50 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

Subtle.

:lol:

We have a genius here folks. He's discovered the secret to scoring 50+ goals in the NHL. All you have to do is shoot lots. No talent needed you can make up for it with tons and tons of shots. :clap:

Quick! Someone call Yashin and tell him it's not too late to be a superstar. :rolleyes:
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#51 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

Someone needs to create a thread about Crosby with a poll with many different choices to decide whether or not LGW respects and likes/dislikes him. And it should be the last Crosby thread ever on LGW. Any updates on his behavior will go/merge into that thread. Chances are that thread would keep a good portion of Carman's posts into one thread, thus making him a little easier to ignore. I see many advantages to this idea but I need the mods to back me on this.

#52 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:27 AM

Someone needs to create a thread about Crosby with a poll with many different choices to decide whether or not LGW respects and likes/dislikes him. And it should be the last Crosby thread ever on LGW.

It would probably be the most active thread in LGW history.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#53 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:48 AM

Chances are that thread would keep a good portion of Carman's posts into one thread, thus making him a little easier to ignore.

We'd never get so lucky.
*this space for rent*

#54 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:03 AM

Calm down dude...

#55 Swayze

Swayze

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:17 AM

Really hope Stamkos wins it, just to further prove Melrose is an idiot for starting him on the fourth line. Seriously, what coach in his right mind puts a #1 draft pick with all these scoring titles on the FOURTH LINE?!?

#56 xtrememachine1

xtrememachine1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

Sidney Crosby told them to change it to Guerin. Crosby with 49, Guerin with 21. Class Act yet again Crosby, nice job :thumbup:

The puck clearly hit Guerin before going in. I couldn't believe they announced it as Crosby's 50th. They must have just did that for the fans.

As for "class act" Crosby, he needs to stop taking cheap shots at opposing players.

#57 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:55 AM

I really hope he's held scoreless in their last 2 games and doesn't get that elusive 50 mark... it'd be great...

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#58 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:33 AM

Sidney Crosby told them to change it to Guerin. Crosby with 49, Guerin with 21. Class Act yet again Crosby, nice job :thumbup:

Based on? Can Crosby just give and take away goals now? The league reviews goals and they are changed after the fact. Sid didn't tell them to do jack. Funny tho.

#59 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:48 AM

Based on? Can Crosby just give and take away goals now? The league reviews goals and they are changed after the fact. Sid didn't tell them to do jack. Funny tho.

exactly... it was clearly Guerrin's goal...

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#60 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

The puck clearly hit Guerin before going in. I couldn't believe they announced it as Crosby's 50th. They must have just did that for the fans.

As for "class act" Crosby, he needs to stop taking cheap shots at opposing players.

I'm not so sure. While I haven't heard anyone reporting this outside of Carman, it wouldn't be the first time Crosby has done this. Also, I watched the game and based on the video I saw, I'm not sure how you can conclude it hit Guerin. Good chance it hit him, but you really couldn't tell.

Also, it took them forever to announce the goal, presummably to go over the video to make sure they got it right. Seems kinda strange.