• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
plopster

Modano

Rate this topic

Anybody watching Modano's last game in Dallas? He is in on both goals in the game including tying the game with a minute and a half to go and now in the shootout scores a wicked wrister. Credit where credit is due. An American classic there. I hope he comes back for one more so he can at least finish his last season in the postseason. They gave him a three minute ovation with 5 minutes to go in the period and the Stars win it. Will go down in history if it is his last game.

Indeed.His retirement press conference is going to be extremly emotional.What a guy.

So many hockey fans (myself included) automatically associate the Stars organization with Modano. It would suit them well to retire his number as soon as they possibly can.

Great show of respect to let the fans do their thing, too.

So many hockey fans (myself included) automatically associate the Stars organization with Modano. It would suit them well to retire his number as soon as they possibly can.

Great show of respect to let the fans do their thing, too.

He is just such a class act.It's gonna be sad to see him hang em up tho. :(

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

wow...seeing that just made me tear a little. great career for modano.

i just hope he doesnt pull a brett favre and come out of retirement and play for the minnesota wild...wouldnt that be a kick in the pants?

im jk...that will never happen..

hats off to you modano. you will be missed! :clap:

A sure-fire HOF entry, one of the greatest American players ever, and a classy guy to boot. His public criticism of the Stars a couple of years ago when the had Ott & Avery gooning it up was one of the most honourable and courageous statements I've heard from a hockey player.

What a great player.

I remember when the big knock on him around the mid-nineties was his lack of defensive play. He started to clean that up around 97 or 98 and he got a lot of credit for it.

I also remember when he was in The Mighty Ducks. "Actually I heard you were a farmer." :huh: WTF?

Has much as I dislike the stars I got huge respect for Modano i hope whatever he does stay or go I wish him the best :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Duck Guy

Guest mindfly

My favourite player growing up along with Feds... He's still got hockey left in him... but then again it was a good final home game the other night....

Edited by mindfly