• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/9 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I just hope that dude isn't around for the playoffs. He's so damn negative about everything, and I don't want his negativeness to rub off on the Wings during the playoffs!

He showed up after the Wings won the Cup in '08. He feels entitled to have the Wings win every game by at least two goals, and he complains nonstop if that doesn't happen.

I just hope that dude isn't around for the playoffs. He's so damn negative about everything, and I don't want his negativeness to rub off on the Wings during the playoffs!

This is the kind of guy that would complain about the way the Wings celebrate with the cup or how they should have won the SCF in 5 games instead of 6. He'll be around and he'll be just as bad as always. Just ignore him, please.

I can't remember the last time I had so much confidence that a Detroit goaltender would match even the hottest opposing goaltender save for save. Jimmy seems to thrive on it and he rarely blinks first in these low scoring games. The kid is just playing fantastic right now.

Same. I mean, even when the Wings put on a dominating performance, he STILL finds something to ***** about. I can't understand how somebody can enjoy being a fan if they are gonna be so damn negative about everything. It must certainly take the fun out of it.

Guest mindfly

I just think they shouldn't suck so much when they have had a healthy team for so long... why not tighten up the defense and play "red wing hockey" when the playoffs are right around the corner

Mindfly, it's unrealistic to expect this team to win every game and the Stanley Cup every year. You do know that there are other teams and other players that have something to say about that. It's competition, it isn't always going to go your way. Just be glad they made the playoffs this season to even have a chance to win the Stanley Cup. Just enjoy the games and the upcoming playoffs for what they are. :thumbup:

Edited by aflac9262

I envy Mindfly when he gets this kind of attention.

He knows how to work the crowd better than anybody. You guys are all getting your panties in a bunch over everything that he says. Amazing.

In any case, I wonder if Babcock will play Ozzie on Sunday to rest Howard for next week?

I just think they shouldn't suck so much when they have had a healthy team for so long... why not tighten up the defense and play "red wing hockey" when the playoffs are right around the corner

...they just got a shutout.

Well, that could have been much worse.

Let's hope they show up to play on Sunday, we have to do more with the chances we get against the 'Hawks.

Have to rely on Edmonton and St. Louis to play spoiler tomorrow, and get a point or 2 out of Chicago.

He knows how to work the crowd better than anybody. You guys are all getting your panties in a bunch over everything that he says. Amazing.

In any case, I wonder if Babcock will play Ozzie on Sunday to rest Howard for next week?

I think Oz will play. We got the most out of the regular season that we could.

Guest mindfly

But if they start osgood its a sure loss...why give chicago more confidence than they already have?

red wing hockey is also; puck possesion, limited turnovers and offense... they had very little of that in this game. Howard got saved by the post 2 or 3 times as well.

Guest Crymson

Yeah, good call. I'm putting him on ignore.

This is the kind of guy that would complain about the way the Wings celebrate with the cup or how they should have won the SCF in 5 games instead of 6. He'll be around and he'll be just as bad as always. Just ignore him, please.

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=ignoredusers

Thanks more to the effort of one Jimmy Howard and his pal the posts than any of the skaters, I'd say, but it's neither here nor there. They are obviously skating out the remaining games and I don't see why they wouldn't; no need to go balls to walls and wear themselves out today when the real show doesn't start until later next week. We all know these guys have another gear for the playoffs, they don't have anything left to prove in the regular season.

Guest Four

Howard is so good at handling pressure, it's scary. For his first year, he is going stride for stride against top goalies and winning us games.

I was at the game tonight and I can verify that there were at LEAST 3 octopi thrown on the ice one during the shootout right after Datsyuk tied it, one at the end of regulation, and one after OT. I heard there were 4 didn't see it though.

Guest mindfly

I always seem to miss the good games.

This wasn't a good game...neither team wanted to play the game from what it looked like...