• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyerberger

Ovenchicken the real first to 50

Rate this topic

Troll. Go away.

Yeah, leading the league in scoring and he's missed 10 games. What a piece of crap.

I didn't say he's a piece of crap. He's clearly the best goal scorer in the league.

I just don't think Backstrom/Semin get enough credit.

I didn't say he's a piece of crap. He's clearly the best goal scorer in the league.

I just don't think Backstrom/Semin get enough credit.

Backstrom is getting his credit. Semin does not play with Ovechkin. A part of being a fan is to know your rival team well.

Ovie is on a dual mission. 1st, beat Cindy in the playoffs. 2nd, win the Cup. Facing him in the Finals scares the s*** out of me. I root for him until we face him.

Eh, he doesn't scare me. The two games we played against them this year he didn't have a goal in and in one of the games he didn't have a shot.

He can be shut down by, they just don't do that sort of thing in the East.

Backstrom is getting his credit. Semin does not play with Ovechkin. A part of being a fan is to know your rival team well.

Semin has been involved on about 30% of Ovechkin's points.

A part of posting in a thread is knowing what you are trying to discuss.

A part of being a member of a forum is not being a troll.

So just because you disagree with me I'm a troll?

I'll gladly admit if I'm wrong.

But I really don't think the other great players on Washington get enough credit. Backstrom especially.

Edited by Carman

So just because you disagree with me I'm a troll?

I'll gladly admit if I'm wrong.

But I really don't think the other great players on Washington get enough credit. Backstrom especially.

This thread has nothing to do with that. It was created to acknowledge that Ovechkin got 50 goals. Way to hijack another one.

This thread has nothing to do with that. It was created to acknowledge that Ovechkin got 50 goals. Way to hijack another one.

Hijack?

Since when is bringing up players on the same team as the player the thread is about hijacking?

I think he and Mindfly are in a competition for worst reputation.

Not even a competition. Which is insane considering mindfly actually posts negative things about the Red Wings.

Edited by Carman

So you really think Guerin+Kunitz is better than Semin + Backstrom?

Come on Drake :scared:

And what about all the goals he scored on s***ty Washington teams?

If you think Semin and Backstrom are carrying Ovechkin and not the other way around you're nuts.

If you think Semin and Backstrom are carrying Ovechkin and not the other way around you're nuts.

Well I was being sarcastic when I said "carried". Obviously Ovechkin is the main cog in that machine.

When it comes down to who is more valuable, I just think Ovechkin has a major advantage in scoring by playing with elite offensive talent and system when Crosby has Guerin/Dupuis/Kuntiz and a injured Malkin on the PP all year.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

This. The guy had 52 goals when his linemates were Zubrus and Halpern.

i love watching ovie rip off that right hand shot! good for him!...i miss the days where 50 goals was a killer year but the elite players could score 60, 70 or even 80 goals in a season.

Just a note Ovechkin has 5 empty net goals, Crosby has 1, Stamkos 2.

How many EN points does Crosby have? In his career? I'm willing to bet he has quite a few too.

By the way, if Ovechkin had played as many games as Crosby this season he'd have 7 more goals and another 10 more assists.

So that'd be 128pts on the season in the time it took Crosby to get 104 pts. That must sting for you, eh?

Crosby can't even touch Ovechkin when Alex spots him 10 games. :lol:

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Just a note Ovechkin has 5 empty net goals, Crosby has 1, Stamkos 2.

What's your point? That just means that Ovechkin sealed the game 5 times. Haven't you ever heard the saying "it's not how, it's how many"?...Ovechkin was also out 14 games (suspension, injury, etc)