• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Hockey Card Collection

Rate this topic

yes im a giant dork also. i have binders and binders and binders - pages of probert, yzerman, ciccerelli, shanny, lidstrom, primeau, ozzy, hasek...its crazy and distrubing now that im 28 (thats 21 years of collecting)...got a couple mickey redmond cards up in there (pimpin')...opened up a pack the other day to find an autographed draper on one side and ozzy on the other side card...******* made my day.

yes im a giant dork also. i have binders and binders and binders - pages of probert, yzerman, ciccerelli, shanny, lidstrom, primeau, ozzy, hasek...its crazy and distrubing now that im 28 (thats 21 years of collecting)...got a couple mickey redmond cards up in there (pimpin')...opened up a pack the other day to find an autographed draper on one side and ozzy on the other side card...******* made my day.

yeah ive got binders piled up too.I've got a separate binder just for the Wings cards.Yzerman,Shanahan,Lidstrom,McCarty,Draper,Maltby,Ciccarreli,Probert,Kocur,Datsyuk<Zetterberg,Holmstrom,Franzen,Osgood..Got the whole deal.

I have a bunch that someone was getting rid of and gave me. Every once in a while I find a goodie in there. I found, among other things, a prospects card for Andreas Lilja, and a Shanahan rookie card. Every once in a while you get lucky.

Guest mindfly

Yeah i got tons.. premier, upper deck, parkhurst cards mostly from 90-94 seasons

Haven't collected any in a while. How do they arrange the order of the cards? By team? Or is it like how some did it in the early nineties where they started with the best player? I have one where the first three cards are Gretzky, Lemieux and Yzerman.

Haven't collected any in a while. How do they arrange the order of the cards? By team? Or is it like how some did it in the early nineties where they started with the best player? I have one where the first three cards are Gretzky, Lemieux and Yzerman.

You Have Score 1990-91. It can be bought from a dealer for about 5$

That's how big of a Card nerd I am. Name the 1st 3 players and I know the Set.

They've never been numbered by player. Upper deck numbers them by team, by Division. all companies are different as to how they number. some are Random, some are by Team by Division, Some are by Team alphabetically.

I love getting sets from the 90's, however none of them are really worth anything. I picked up an 86-87 OPC 2 months ago for 150$. the Patrick Roy rookie looks like it'd be Graded at least a 9. Very happy with how that set looked.

I'd say I have well over 100 sets. Now, I mainly collect the Upper Deck set every year, along with the Red wing Young guns. Gotta limit what I collect.

The only way to really know what your set is worth is to look at what people are buying it for on Ebay. You can find a set that books for 50-70$, But you can buy it at a Card shop for 20$ (I've got a good card shop that I go to) or on ebay for about the same, plus shipping.

That set that you've got with a Fedorov, Jagr and Sundin rookie, probably only books for 20$, and is probably worth only 5-10$

The bottom Really dropped out on cards made from 88-99. I bought 90-91 OPC Premier for maybe 80$, now it books for maybe 70-75$ and it goes on ebay for 30$

You Have Score 1990-91. It can be bought from a dealer for about 5$

That's how big of a Card nerd I am. Name the 1st 3 players and I know the Set.

They've never been numbered by player. Upper deck numbers them by team, by Division. all companies are different as to how they number. some are Random, some are by Team by Division, Some are by Team alphabetically.

I love getting sets from the 90's, however none of them are really worth anything. I picked up an 86-87 OPC 2 months ago for 150$. the Patrick Roy rookie looks like it'd be Graded at least a 9. Very happy with how that set looked.

I'd say I have well over 100 sets. Now, I mainly collect the Upper Deck set every year, along with the Red wing Young guns. Gotta limit what I collect.

The only way to really know what your set is worth is to look at what people are buying it for on Ebay. You can find a set that books for 50-70$, But you can buy it at a Card shop for 20$ (I've got a good card shop that I go to) or on ebay for about the same, plus shipping.

That set that you've got with a Fedorov, Jagr and Sundin rookie, probably only books for 20$, and is probably worth only 5-10$

The bottom Really dropped out on cards made from 88-99. I bought 90-91 OPC Premier for maybe 80$, now it books for maybe 70-75$ and it goes on ebay for 30$

Nice. Very informative. :clap:

I used to collect cards religiously. I have rookies of Yzerman, Gretzky, Roy, Sittler, Larry Robinson, Mike Bossy, Paul Coffey, Mark Messier, Ray Bourge, Alex Ovechkin...ect... lots of autos of people like Marty Brouder, Zetterberg rookie, Gordie Howe...ect... I have this sick Patrick Roy jersey patch card (Ugh I know, but I can't help what I pull from packs) I got offered $400 for it. I have a big box full of high quality cards from when I used to collect.

I collect autographed Wings cards only now. Past and present players. The secret is to find those who deal and trade regularly(some great websites out there), and you get some great deals.

I just started this past year and have a nice small collection started.

I'm actually in the process of scanning and uploading my collection to flickr or photobucket, if anyone is interested.

Here's my Yzerman, I nabbed for $25 (I think):

Yzerman-Prosign.jpg