• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Evander Kane vs Matt Cooke

Rate this topic

He got his but I think he deserves a lot more. And that's saying something as to how crappy of an individual he is.

Its not even physical punishment that he needs. He shouldn't be allowed to skate on NHL ice, hes dirty, cheap and has no respect for other players. Scum.

Its not even physical punishment that he needs. He shouldn't be allowed to skate on NHL ice, hes dirty, cheap and has no respect for other players. Scum.

:clap:

Yup. This.

I'm not too good at posting photos, but check out this link to a great photo of Cooke getting KO'd.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45128

kaneKO_041110.jpg

I'm not too good at posting photos, but check out this link to a great photo of Cooke getting KO'd.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45128

Nice pic

Here you go.

EH0sX.jpg

:edit just got beat, oh well I'm sure we'll survive by seeing a double post of this picture.

Edited by Carman

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

And apparently this all happened because (per TSN)...

Wah.

Atlanta coach John Anderson's take on the situation:

Good on Atlanta to show the entire set of Eastern Conference playoff teams how to get the Penguins off their game - simply body check Crosby. They'll come absolutely unhinged and forget that they're playing hockey.

Beautiful, Beautiful Quotes. Wish cooke would've hit his head harder lol

Geez, I'm not so sure if that's enough. Maybe there should be a 9th round pick too?

Based on Atlanta's Kovy and Hossa trades, you just need to offer alot of players not necessarily good ones :P

Guest mindfly

Savard must be feeling pretty good about this, maybe he'll buy Evander Kane a beer or something :hehe::thumbup:

Guest screwdahawks

Couldn't happen to a more deserving dickwad and I don't give a s*** how much flak I get but I hope he has a grade 3 concussion and misses s***sburg's playoff run.

Now I'm not trying to start an argument or anything but I would like to see what posters on here who are praising Kane for this were saying in the "should fighting be banned" threads. This is a fight just like the ones where a guy got KO'ed and posters were saying fighting should be banned.

I wonder if those same people are in here praising Kane now hmmm..

Could you point out these people?

Because I totally think Cooke deserved that as he was the one who started the fight. He AGREED to the fight. I'm still against the instigator rule which would've allowed Cooke to just start punching Kane's head even if Kane wouldn't agree to fight him.

Guest Four

Lol @ Pens quotes:

Postby mac5155 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 am

Cooke got what was coming to him but Kane is still a punk

Postby MicP on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 am

The punch thrown by Kane (shown above) was a solid blow. A direct connect that you may only see once in every fifty hockey fights.

The picture bellow shows the dirty, the punch thrown as Cooke was going down. Should be a suspension for that punch, he was already KOd. Not in the hockey "code of ethics".

Postby blurryhaze312 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:40 am

Can someone explain how the guy got away with a fight where he was wearing a visor and never took the helmet off? Or do I have the rule confused? Must he actually instigate the fight?

Cooke wears a visor xD

Postby SolidSnake on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 am

I can't wait for Kane to let it get to his head and he gets dropped by someone else.

And a bunch of posters talking about how visor was an issue, when Cooke didn't even land one punch regardless of the visor being on :P