• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Evander Kane vs Matt Cooke

Rate this topic

Lol @ Pens quotes:

Cooke wears a visor xD

And a bunch of posters talking about how visor was an issue, when Cooke didn't even land one punch regardless of the visor being on :P

PLUS, Cooke was the one who instigated the fight in the first place.

Kane is 160lbs and 18 years old. He just knocked Cooke the f*** out. Im gaining some serious man love for Evander Kane.

Edited by cjm502

Is Boston taking notes?

Kane is 160lbs and 18 years old. He just knocked Cook the f*** out. Im gaining some serious man love for Evander Kane.

He's 6'2" and 190. But still amazing.

Kane is 160lbs and 18 years old. He just knocked Cook the f*** out. Im gaining some serious man love for Evander Kane.

I really doubt Kane is 160 pounds. After a year in the NHL I'm sure he's packed on quite a bit of muscle. 160 pounds for a guy who plays a power forward style like him can't be right.

Y'know when people say "no-one ever likes to see a player injured"? Not true. Players who have a habit of injuring other players with dirty play? I revel in seeing them get hurt.

Hopefully Cooke has to retire from concussion related problems and spends the rest of his life contemplating the players he injured.

And hopefully the same treatment gets meted out to Pronger, Ruttu....

Anybody know Cooke's official status for the playoffs? All I see on TSN is "2010/04/11 Head injury, sidelined indefinitely", which is good news for heads and knees of the Eastern Conference.

Guest micah

If the Wings win the cup this year, it will be the second best thing that happened in hockey in 2010.

Anybody know Cooke's official status for the playoffs? All I see on TSN is "2010/04/11 Head injury, sidelined indefinitely", which is good news for heads and knees of the Eastern Conference.

You'd think he's going to have miss at least a couple weeks. That seems like the minimum for concussions, and I'd bet a significant sum of money that fist to his jaw rattled his brain a fair bit.