• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Did we get bumped off of NBC? Lame, I was looking forward to watching this in HD. Guess I'll be streaming it instead.

Yeah, so my cable is down... where can I stream?

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I will be watching the Wings game on my tv and the Rangers/Flyers game on my computer. Both should be great games.

Guest mjtm77

I don't understand why anybody is afraid of the 'Nucks. Weren't they the same team we beat on the way to the last 2 cups? Luongo has done NOTHING in the "real season". He is great in the regular season, but playoffs is another story. I think all of the top 4 teams will be watching because ANY of them can play the Wings depending on what today's result is of the important games.

None of the 4 teams want to play the hottest team the last 6 weeks. They have only lost 8 points since the break!

luongo sucks in regular season

Yeah,

I live in Texas and I pay for FS-D and still can't watch the games due to market blackouts and restrictions.

Lame, huh?

Anyone that knows a good stream, mind sending a PM?

I won't be able to stream today's game as I am out of town and can't access my computer.

Should have Griffins game later on (will be late)

If you need technical help about remote access just hit me up.

I don't believe in picking your poison but let me explain why people would rather play the Yotes over the Canucks.

Phoenix is ridiculously inexperienced when it comes to the playoffs. They look a lot like Columbus did last year, everyone said they had strong goaltending and some decent offense. But the inexperience and the lack any stars will hurt them in many people's eyes.

Contrast that with Vancouver, whose goalie is world-class and just won the Gold medal by saving his collapsing team and proving he can play under immense pressure. Their offense is on fire and they have multiple threats.

The Wings can beat both, but that's why people think the Coyotes would be the easier path.

This :thumbup:

It's 3am over here, struggling to keep awake. I have class at 10.

Make it worth it Wings!

The difference between Columbus last year and Phoenix this year is that Phoenix did not sneak into the playoffs, they are in 3rd place. Also, they don't have a rookie goaltender. Bryzgalov isn't as unproven as Mason was and Mason has shown since last year's playoffs that he's not as good as his regular season implied.

Either way, I think it'll be a good series no matter what team we play.

Thanks! Much appreciated! I just moved to MN and I am missing my Wings!

I feel you. I'm moving to Germany in a few months. I paid $120 for MLB.tv and I can't even watch all the games! I can see the Joe and Comerica from my apartment and they are blacking out the baseball game. I debating to buy a NHL game package if I can't even watch them all.

Man I wish drum was streaming. This idiot can't even shut up during the National Anthem.

1. Mute his feed.

2. Open another browser tab.

3. Paste 'http://wxyt.radio.com/' into the URL bar.

4. Click on 'Listen live'

5. Tab back to the justin.tv stream

6. Enjoy.

Hoping the Wings get a big win for the last to send a big message before the playoffs. Final challenge of the season!

A win against Chi-town would be a great way to end the season.

Red Wings 5 (Homer, Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, Filppula, Lidstrom)

Blackhawks 4

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I feel you. I'm moving to Germany in a few months. I paid $120 for MLB.tv and I can't even watch all the games! I can see the Joe and Comerica from my apartment and they are blacking out the baseball game. I debating to buy a NHL game package if I can't even watch them all.

Once you leave the Detroit tv market you will be able to watch Detroit games.