• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I will, because the playoffs start everything fresh for everybody. As we've seen the Wings can turn it on literally overnight when it's playoff time. No matter what happened this season I don't see a reason they can't win it all, same for any other team.

I love playoff season!

(By the by, while we all panicked, this season was only one ranking less than our previous worst (4th place) if I recall correctly. Not a bad showing at all.

Speak for yourself. I never doubted.

Great game. Love to see the Wings spoil it for Chicago.

He is, thanks be. Everything is clear, including scans and blood work. His doctor says he dodged a bullet and in a couple years will find out just how big of a bullet it was.

That's the best news I've heard today. :clap: I'm happy for your whole family.

Unfortunately I had to miss the game today, but I was definitely pleased to see we won it in OT. However after checking out the highlights and the boxscore, it seems like the Hawks outplayed us. Can anyone who saw the game validate/refute this, or at the very least give me a better representation of what happened? Thanks!

Unfortunately I had to miss the game today, but I was definitely pleased to see we won it in OT. However after checking out the highlights and the boxscore, it seems like the Hawks outplayed us. Can anyone who saw the game validate/refute this, or at the very least give me a better representation of what happened? Thanks!

We were on our heels for a good half of the game but we had some good puck possession at times as well.

LOL @ Chicago.

Off to the desert for the Wings.

Huge play by Franzen on the backcheck just a moment before, too.

Let's hope the Wings tear Phoenix a new a-hole and Chicago gets swept out of the first round.

QFT

Not only is it nice to lock up the 5th seed, but its extra sweet given that we prevented Chicago from winning the conference. Seeing the Blackhawks fans uber-pissed and looking like they wanted to cry made my Sunday.

Great grind-it-out win. The Wings got outplayed, but you have to win those games here and there to be a successful team.

Sidenote: Given the implications of this win, I'm fairly confident the "Detroit Sucks" chants at the United Center will continue for years to come. :D