Photo
- - - - -

4/11 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

• Please log in to reply
484 replies to this topic

#481 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:41 AM

I remember somebody somewhere on LGW asking for the compilation FSN played after the game. I found it on YT:

#482 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

I remember somebody somewhere on LGW asking for the compilation FSN played after the game. I found it on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00L2wuBemBo

Nice, link it here: http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=64257

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#483 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,152 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:43 AM

Unfortunately I had to miss the game today, but I was definitely pleased to see we won it in OT. However after checking out the highlights and the boxscore, it seems like the Hawks outplayed us. Can anyone who saw the game validate/refute this, or at the very least give me a better representation of what happened? Thanks!

#484 ilmickeyli

ilmickeyli

Meatwad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:52 AM

Unfortunately I had to miss the game today, but I was definitely pleased to see we won it in OT. However after checking out the highlights and the boxscore, it seems like the Hawks outplayed us. Can anyone who saw the game validate/refute this, or at the very least give me a better representation of what happened? Thanks!

We were on our heels for a good half of the game but we had some good puck possession at times as well.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#485 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

LOL @ Chicago.

Off to the desert for the Wings.

Huge play by Franzen on the backcheck just a moment before, too.

Let's hope the Wings tear Phoenix a new a-hole and Chicago gets swept out of the first round.

QFT

Not only is it nice to lock up the 5th seed, but its extra sweet given that we prevented Chicago from winning the conference. Seeing the Blackhawks fans uber-pissed and looking like they wanted to cry made my Sunday.

Great grind-it-out win. The Wings got outplayed, but you have to win those games here and there to be a successful team.

Sidenote: Given the implications of this win, I'm fairly confident the "Detroit Sucks" chants at the United Center will continue for years to come. :D
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).