• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

2010 Round 1 Photoshop War: Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

1271029101.jpg

Seriously!? You've now ruined the only reason I haven't put my wife's DVD of this movie in the shredder. Hot women dancing on a bar in various states of undress. Is nothing sacred?

This is going to be so boring because the Yotes have no fans to come in and show us their pictures.

Still, this thread delivers! I had loads of fun browsing through this thread.

And I think it's safe to say that in time, yotes fans will come here and they will not just come here, they will put up a great battle. The fans who have stayed with the phoenix coyotes through all their fiascos and suckiness got more dignity than to let one of the biggest wings fan site to walk all over them and humiliate them in a photoshop war when they after all these years finally got a well respected team.

Desert_-_Inner_Mongolia.JPG

They should be here soon!

Edited by hak

This would probably be funny if I knew who these people were..

So, who are they?

(and yes, I do "get" the gambling reference, I just don't know who the peeps are)

Another

pho2.jpg

Edited by FireCaptain

the guy on the left it the play by play announcer Dave Strader

This would probably be funny if I knew who these people were..

So, who are they?

(and yes, I do "get" the gambling reference, I just don't know who the peeps are)

the guy on the left it the play by play announcer Dave Strader

No, that's Tony Esposito and Billy Williams.

EDIT: I see why people confused Esposito with Dave Strader based on Google results and the fact that Strader calls (or called?) for the Yotes, but he looks nothing like Strader.

EDIT 2: I sure hope Dave still loves the Red Wings. I sure loved hearing him call our games with Mickey back in the day.

strader_bio.jpg

Edited by Uncle Danny