• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

2010 Round 1 Photoshop War: Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

something was lost in this translation...

CoyoteUgly.png

(Sorry if this sucks...can't quite figure out how to edit and put photoshop images in here...any help would be great)

Yikes, at first I thought it was a picture of Harry Caray because of the glasses, then I noticed that it was a Habs hat. Speaking of Harry Caray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hObBw7ZAWDo

Hey, if I was a scientist, you know what I would clone? HOTDOGS!!"

I have a bit of experience with photoshop but can't think of what to do so if anyone has any ideas but dont know how to use photoshop you can ask me and i'll give it a go

I have a bit of experience with photoshop but can't think of what to do so if anyone has any ideas but dont know how to use photoshop you can ask me and i'll give it a go

I had an idea, something along the lines of a displaced fan relocation airline for Phoenix fans to fly to Winnipeg (incorporating the Jets logo), but use a really small plane like a Cessna or some turbo-prop signifying how few fans the Coyotes actually have.

I haven't been able to find a decent pic of a plane that would fit my idea, so if you can do it more power to you.

Edited by McAwesome

I had an idea, something along the lines of a displaced fan relocation airline for Phoenix fans to fly to Winnipeg (incorporating the Jets logo), but use a really small plane like a Cessna or some turbo-prop signifying how few fans the Coyotes actually have.

I haven't been able to find a decent pic of a plane that would fit my idea, so if you can do it more power to you.

I think I understand what you're looking for. I'll give it a go