• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

2010 Round 1 Photoshop War: Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

wkndatbettmans.jpg

I didn't even have to modify the quote @ bottom! :)

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Although I'm still kind of "testing" it out, I added a new Gallery feature to the web site over the weekend and I'm encouraging our photoshoppers here to add their work to the "Photoshop War" categories, which you can do so by following this link:

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery

I've set up albums for all of the series/teams we've done them for, so if you have works from the last few seasons please feel free to archive them for all to see!

would that be referencing a website that says that despite howards stats he is older than s*** and needs blue pills to keep an erection? If I am not mistaken that website also said howard would go 2-20-0 or something too.

I really want the +1

kthx.

pills.jpg

+1 if you get the reference.

would that be referencing a website that says that despite howards stats he is older than s*** and needs blue pills to keep an erection? If I am not mistaken that website also said howard would go 2-20-0 or something too.

I really want the +1

kthx.

LEFT FOR DEAD! yeah for me....i got points during the playoffs!

Although I'm still kind of "testing" it out, I added a new Gallery feature to the web site over the weekend and I'm encouraging our photoshoppers here to add their work to the "Photoshop War" categories, which you can do so by following this link:

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery

I've set up albums for all of the series/teams we've done them for, so if you have works from the last few seasons please feel free to archive them for all to see!

Thanks, Matt! Very timely. Thanks for taking the time. :thumbup:

yodahowie4.jpg

I love the way you were able to highlight Howie and Yoda.

There is so much brilliance and wit in this thread that it is nicely scary.

:thumbup::)