• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

2010 Round 1 Photoshop War: Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

I couldn't get my video to imbed and I refuse to pay the 5 bux to save it to my computer. Let me know if the link works or not. I personally thought it was funny as hell! :D

Maybe some of you techies can help me!

I couldn't get my video to imbed and I refuse to pay the 5 bux to save it to my computer. Let me know if the link works or not. I personally thought it was funny as hell! :D

Maybe some of you techies can help me!

Link works.

Can we queue the ones with our guys failing yet? Maybe Howard's pads made of Flubber, a wannabe playmaker making a spinning no-look pass to a Coyote in our zone, or a small, non-hitting defenseman pinching to make a hit and the resulting 2 on 1 (could be anybody. coughRafalskicough.)

Kronwall.png

Now if the Wings could go out of their way to hit some Coyote players not near the puck we could have a series worth watching and I wouldn't be as pissy this morning.

Alright all these Doan faces is making me think of all the photoshoped photos with the Hulder faces in the past. Can someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE do something with like a battle off of Hudler Faces and Doan Faces????? I know it wont make much sense regarding the topic, but i just think it would be hilarious.