• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NBCnothingbutcrosby

Chicago gets Nashville

Rate this topic

I think this will be a great series, both teams play a fast and hard checking hockey. both teams will wear eachother down really good, which ever teams pulls out the win they will be tired for there next round. I give the advantage to Nashville.

Guest Crymson

everyone is annointing the Hawks... we shall see. I feel the Sharks are due for a long run.

If you want to crown them, then crown their asses already! But they ARE who we THOUGHT they were!

If you want to crown them, then crown their asses already! But they ARE who we THOUGHT they were!

People have explained that episode to me before and I still don't understand exactly what that whole rant was about and where it came from and the point of it all.

Chicago should win that series easily but the important part is that Nashville will wear them down physically.

Like others have said, though, Nashville has very good goaltending so anything can happen.

It'd be very, very, very satisfying to watch Chicago go down in the first. So very satisfying.

With Chicago's mounting injuries on the backend, their mediocre and inexperienced goaltending all pose for an upset for Chicago.

Don't forget to factor this into the equation too. Yikes. Everything is working against them.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-781941634-1269981285.jpg?ymlR_5CDsVnIxcfp

I'm going with Hawks in 6. Even further, I think at least two of these games will go into OT. All tough, grueling games. Hawks will come out of this series with at least one major additional injury (not hoping for injury, just my gut feel).

No offense to Nashville, but the Hawks are too deep to succumb to a physical grind down team like they are. Nashville isn't going to make it easy by any stretch of the imagination, but in the end the Hawks have just too much over all.

I mean come on... we've said this about Nashville for the last 4 out of 5 seasons and they've NEVER gotten past the first round and NEVER taken anyone to a game 7.

Edit:spelling

Edited by Learn2LuvIt

Nashville was always a team I hated to see us draw. They always seem to play insanely hard in the post-season. I think the Hawks take it, but Nashville will definitely wear them out.

I think Chicago will win either way, they are too deep and too offensively powerful.

BUT since the Olympics Chicago has been a tired team and their injuries on defense don't help either. Nashville can at least wear them down even more.

So much doubt for the preds. I think they have the ability to pull an upset. Chicago is a good team, but like everyone knows, they have weak goaltending, hossa, over-confidence and worst of all: the expectations to be the best.

The preds are better this year and I think we'll all see that they are capable of winning more than just road games in the playoffs.