Wednesday, April 14 at Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. TSN, VERSUS

Friday, April 16 at Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. TSN, VERSUS

Sunday, April 18 at Detroit, 3:00 p.m. NBC, TSN

Tuesday, April 20 at Detroit, 6:30 p.m. TSN

*Friday, April 23 at Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. TSN, VERSUS

*Sunday, April 25 at Detroit, 2:00 p.m. NBC, TSN

*Tuesday, April 27 at Phoenix, TBD TSN

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=524941

The first 2 rounds are also televised on Fox Sports Detroit, correct? Was living in Pittsburgh for last year's playoff run and I can't remember further back than that! :blush:

Same! Right after I saw game 3 was on Sunday, I went straight to Ticketmaster and got 2 tickets.

I don't even know how I'm coming home to Detroit yet. Just too excited for the game. :D

Bah, I have to get tickets. Since game 4 is on Tuesday, I could go to that as well. Now all I need is to find somebody to drag with me ;)

Well, the DVR will be getting a workout. And so will the late night munchies. Damn, this is gonna knock my blood sugar into next week.

Well, the DVR will be getting a workout. And so will the late night munchies. Damn, this is gonna knock my blood sugar into next week.

Yup. I think I am one of the younger posters here and I have my school and athletics to deal with. I don't want to miss any of the games, but looks like I will be forced to DVR some of them.

It's important to note that the Wings are God's team. (and the Pens are the Pope's team)

Oh, SNAP!!! Oh no he diint.

It's important to note that the Wings are God's team. (and the Pens are the Pope's team)

The Catholic hierarchy. C-Word and his pedo 'stache. It's all too eerie.

Plus, I'm pretty sure God will be wearing #35 anyway? He won't have time for church.

Woo, got tickets for crazy-start-time-game on Tuesday! I kind of like that it is a little bit earlier since I will be losing sleep from the 10 pm start times for games 1 and 2, ha ha. And since it is during the week and I have to work (and no skipping class, since it is a Tuesday, bonus.).

Oh, SNAP!!! Oh no he diint.

The Catholic hierarchy. C-Word and his pedo 'stache. It's all too eerie.

:D Good point about the 'stache. Cindy wishes he could grow a masterful mustache like Lanny McDonald.

Plus, I'm pretty sure God will be wearing #35 anyway? He won't have time for church.

Excellent point. :cool:

Going to Game 3. Picked up a ticket for Row 1 Section 110. My first glass seat at the Joe!!!! So looking forward to this coming Sunday.

Wonder if this game is going to be switched to a 12:00PM start if it airs on NBC (every game has been switched to a noon start this season since NBC started picking up the games).

Going to Game 3. Picked up a ticket for Row 1 Section 110. My first glass seat at the Joe!!!! So looking forward to this coming Sunday.

Wonder if this game is going to be switched to a 12:00PM start if it airs on NBC (every game has been switched to a noon start this season since NBC started picking up the games).

So jealous. If I didn't live in New Brunswick I'd haul my ass down to Detroit to ice level too :(

Our start times suck ball sack. I'm not happy about Game 4. How the f*** is our crowd going to get there on time? ******* bulls***.

yeah... 6:30 start?? how about the Phoenix tv audience... won't it be like 4:30 in the afternoon over there? what a joke.

Yeah! There are going to be upwards of a dozen angry Arizonians on the weekend.

I'm sitting in one of the "Quite Zones" at my university library.

I laughed out loud at this, you just made me an outcast <_<