• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Great News! FSN to show all games (not NBC)

Rate this topic

Mickey and his "Holy Mackerel!"

I wonder where he learned that phrase. Does he fish or something? Or eat mackerel a lot?

And Ken was awesome in last year's Anaheim series. He said "Game 7!!" almost after every goal or something like that.

DO IT FOR MICKEY!!!

Mickey and his "Holy Mackerel!"

I wonder where he learned that phrase. Does he fish or something? Or eat mackerel a lot?

And Ken was awesome in last year's Anaheim series. He said "Game 7!!" almost after every goal or something like that.

That phrase has been around forever.

Does anyone know what this means for red wings fan outside the Detroit area? Will I get versus or fsn? LETS GO WINGS!

Thanks

Ray

Versus will be showing 1, 2, and 5 alongside FSN. Games 3 and 6 are NBC only and Games 4 and 7 are FSN only.

Versus will be showing 1, 2, and 5 alongside FSN. Games 3 and 6 are NBC only and Games 4 and 7 are FSN only.

Kind of curious if TSN will show VS or FSN... but I figure just gotta wait and see. They did show one or two using FSN feed last year.

I know Ill have no problem watchin the game on Versus or of course NBC but my question is if I had the Center Ice plan this season, will I continue to get FSN games for the playoffs also?

I sure hope you're right. I've checked the Directv schedule and the Pistons/Timberwolves game is listed on FSD for that time period (Wed/9pm). ...Unless they put it on 664? Right now, the Detroit game is only listed on Versus. Urp.

If I have a choice, you best believe I'll take Ken and Mickey over anyone else.

Edited by Kira

<...>

While watching the NHL Network this afternoon - I noticed that VS is scheduled to show both the Wings/Yotes 10pm EST game, AND Avs/Sharks 10:30pm EST :confused1:

Not certain which game/feed I'll get.<...>

Their schedule says JIP (Join In Progress?) for SJ/COL game, so hopefully we'll get DET/PHX game in whole.

EDIT: schedule

Edited by ami

I'm shocked that you actually have a tv in your trailer there in Kentucky :hehe:

While watching the NHL Network this afternoon - I noticed that VS is scheduled to show both the Wings/Yotes 10pm EST game, AND Avs/Sharks 10:30pm EST :confused1:

Not certain which game/feed I'll get.

EDIT - This is 1 of the few times I appreciate ESPN/ESPN2...Back when they gave a damn about the NHL they'd air up to 3 games a night; 1 on ESPN, and 2 on the deuce...I fondly recall the "Battle of Ontario" being shown on ESPN2 for what seemed like several years in a row.

You'll watch the Wings game for 30 minutes and then it'll switch to the other game.

What's confusing about that?